You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

66

*Billie’s POV*

That bastard! He’s married?!

Oh god this is way too much to process oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

“Oh, erm, ok…..erm” I stuttered.

“I’m so sorry babe, I could be wrong, I don’t think I am but, maybe you should ring him?” Charlie asked.

“No, I can’t do this over the phone; I need to do it in person,” I told her.

So I can hurt the fucker, I mean, shouting down a phone isn’t gonna cause that much damage is it? But in person…..now that’s a different story.

“Ok well Gerard Frankie and me are here all night if you want some help?” she offered.

I have the feeling she got the “I’m pissed on and plotting murder” vibe.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

I called Liam up and invited him round, I hadn’t let him know I was pissed off or that I know he’s a dirty cheating scumbag so he was all too happy to.

This slightly confused me.

I mean he must know Charlie lives here; he is married to her cousin!

We were all sat down in the lounge room when the doorbell rang.

“It’s open,” Charlie called.

She couldn’t get up for obvious reasons, Gerard and Frank wouldn’t let me answer it on fear that I’d kick his ass before letting him explain anything, and their too damn lazy to go get it so we decided to leave the door on the latch, risky but it’s still day.

As we heard him approach the lounge room I balled my hands into fists.

Frank noticed this and placed his arm round my shoulders.

I think it was more so he could hold me back if I pounced rather than to comfort me.

When Liam walked in he stared wide eyed from me to Gerard then to Charlie and back to me again.

Gerard and Charlie burst out laughing and I sat dumbfounded staring at them open mouthed.

How could they find this in anyway funny?!

I quickly received my answered when Gerard regained his ability to speak.

“Ricky? What the hell man?!” he choked out.

“Ricky?” I questioned.