You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

67

*Gerard’s POV*

I burst out laughing when I saw who walked in through the door.

It was Ricky, Liam’s little brother.

“Ricky? What the hell man?” I managed out between laughs.

“Ricky?” Billie questioned looking extremely confused.

“Yeah, Ricky, he’s Liam’s little brother!” I told her.

Ricky stood in the middle of the lounge room looking very uncomfortable, a more then obvious blush spread across his face.

“Ricky?” Billie asked again still confused.

He muttered something and went to walk out of the room.

“Hold it cowboy,” I called stopping him in his tracks at the door.

“Come in, sit down, and explain!” Charlie ordered.

He hesitated still standing holding onto the door handle.

“You don’t want to mess with her dude, she’s pregnant!” Frank said matter-of-factly.

I snorted at this

“Thank you Captain fucking obvious!” I drawled sarcastically.

Frank scowled at me before pulling Billie up off the couch and leading her into the kitchen.

Once she had gone Ricky came in and wearily sat down on the couch.

“Ricky, why did you tell her you’re name was Liam?” I asked getting straight to the point.

He looked a little shocked at my forwardness but answered all the same.

“I was scared she wouldn’t like me.” he muttered.

“What?” Charlie asked him.

He sighed then continued.

“I don’t know, it’s just, Liam seemed to get everything and everyone he wanted, and whenever I told a girl who I was she practically ran away, but all Liam ever had to do was say “hi” and they’d fall for him straight away. I really liked Billie when I first saw her, call me cheesy buy I knew we were meant for each other, so when I introduced myself to her I told her I was Liam so she didn’t run like all the others. Only she liked me back and we decided to make a go of it, I couldn’t tell her my name wasn’t really Liam, I didn’t want her to leave, I really like Billie and I didn’t want to fuck things up,” he finished.

It wasn’t till he’d finished talking that we realized Billie was standing in the doorway
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if the last chapter confused you, hopefully this one will clear things up xoxo