You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

68

*Charlie’s POV*

I think Gerard realised we needed to leave Billie and Ricky alone to talk as he helped me out of the chair and led me to the kitchen.

“Hey guys,” Frank smiled looking up from his cup of coffee; he looked like he was holding back tears.

“They’re talking now then huh?” he asked

“Yeah…..Frankie, what’s wrong?” Gerard asked.

“I….its…..” he stuttered before sighing “It’s nothing,”

“Frankie, babe you look like you’re about to cry, it’s something, you can tell us,” I said rubbing his arm soothingly.

He looked between me and Gerard before looking back down to his coffee.

Gerard shot me a worried look and I nodded in reply.

“Do you want to talk to Gerard alone?” I asked.

“No, I’d….I’d rather talk to you alone……if that’s ok Gee?” Frank asked.

Gerard looked a little shocked but nodded all the same and went outside to the backyard for a smoke and to watch Mark.

“What’s up then babe?” I asked again.

“I think I might be crushing on Billie!” he rushed out.

“Oh, Frankie! Why didn’t you say anything?” I asked him shocked.

“Because she was always just “our friend” or she always had someone…..looks like things never change huh,” he said letting out a small laugh.

“Frank, you should tell her,” I told him.

“NO! I can’t tell her!” he hissed

“Why not?” I questioned.

“Because she has someone! And she loves him, she told me so,” he said.

“Oh Frank….”

That’s the best I could come up with? “Oh Frank”?!
But what do you say to someone that thinks they like someone, who loves someone else…….ok that’s confusing…..but whatever……

“No one’s ever gonna love me,” Frank whispered a silent tear weaving its way down his cheek.

“Now that’s not true!” I said sternly

“Yeah it is! Billie doesn’t want me! Lisa didn’t want me, Stacey didn’t want me….and you didn’t want me,” he admitted whispering the last part so I barley heard it.

“I didn’t want you?” I questioned confused

“Yeah, when we first met, like when you first moved in, I kind of had a crush on you, but you never showed you liked me back...So I got over it and then we became really close,” he explained.

“Oh babe I’m so sorry, I had no idea….”

“It doesn’t matter; I prefer us this way, I just wish someone would want me,” he shot me a pathetic smile before turning back to his mug.

“I know someone who does,” I smirked at him hoping to lighten his mood.

“Who?” he questioned wearily cocking an eyebrow at me

“Jamia Nestor, the girl from high school that you were friends with,” I practically sang to him.

“What? You’re such a bull shitter Charlie, she moved to Chicago years ago,” he scowled.

“No she went to college in Chicago, she’s back dumb ass!” I laughed.

“Oh ok then, don’t get you’re panties in a twist!” he joked back “So, set us up?”

“You man whore! You’ve just gone from being sad about a girl to wanting me to set you up with another!” I laughed

“So? Win some lose some, Billie’s taken, I’ll get over it, but Jamia’s HOT!” he winked.

I rolled my eyes at him and he playfully hit me in the arm.

Suddenly I got one of the worst pains I’ve ever felt shoot through my body and I couldn’t help but shout out.

“Fuck! What did I do?!” Frank asked worried as Gerard rushed in.

“It wasn’t you…” I answered but before I could say anything else, my waters broke!