You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

70

Once the nurses allowed visitors in Mikey, Frank, Mark, Billie, Ray and Bob all piled into the tiny room.

Apparently Ricky didn’t feel like he should be here and Mikey, Ray and Bob rushed straight over as soon as they heard the news.

Mikey also informed us that our parents were waiting for us to come home at our house, so I’m pretty sure it’ll be kind of hectic when we get home.

“Zoë?” Mikey questioned.

“Yeah after my grandmother,” I answered him.

“Oh right, god I can’t believe this, she’s so beautiful, and tiny!” Mikey said handing her back to me.

“Yeah, even though she’s preme, I think she inherited my height, she’s going to be a midget,” I stated looking at her.

I feel sorry for my baby girl; it’s not easy being small.

Everyone thinks their automatically allowed to pick on you because you’re smaller than them, you get separated from the people you’re with easily in big crowds, it’s hard to see stuff over people that are taller then you and people at gigs don’t see you so you get squished, actually that last one goes for everyday life.

“Hey! She won’t be a midget! She’ll be fun-sized!” Frank corrected me.

“Dude, you have no idea how wrong that sounds,” Ray laughed.

“Can we stop talking about my daughter like this now please?” Gerard asked.

“Oh you guys are in trouble now! Gerard’s gone all protective Daddy on your asses!” Billie mocked.

“Shush you,” Gerard grinned “Hey Mark you haven’t seen you’re sister yet, come here,” Gerard said motioning for Mark to sit on the bed.

Mark shook his head and stayed hidden behind Frank’s legs.

“Come on baby, don’t you want to meet Elena?” I asked.

“No! I don’t like her, she’s evil!” he scowled at her.

Gerard looked at him shocked then turned to me with his mouth hanging in a perfect O shape.

I shrugged my shoulders indicating I had no idea what he was on about either and reached for Gee to give me the baby.

“Why would you say that about her Mark?” Gerard asked going over to him and picking him up.

“Because you and mommy is gonna forget about me now!” he whined snuggling into Gerard. “A boy at school tolds me so,”

Ok kids are just mean, all the boys at his school tell him things that worry him, and I swear his speech is getting worse since he started there.

“Mommy and me won’t forget about you babe, we love you just as much as we love baby Elena, we could never forget about you! You’re our special baby boy,” Gerard told him.

Mark seemed to cheer up after being told this and climbed onto the bed.

Once he was close enough to see Elena he waved at her.

“I like you more now Elema, but I still wish you was a boy,” he said smiling at her.

At this everyone cracked up laughing at him.

He’s just too cute sometimes.

“Her name’s Elena not Elema babe,” Gerard told him giggling

After everyone had had a cuddle with Elena - yeah that includes Mark - the nurse cleared it for us to take her home, because she was early she would need more check up’s than usual, but she was fully developed and fighting fit.
Gerard and I went in his car with Elena and Mark while Frank and Billie got a ride with Ray Bob and Mikey.

I couldn’t help but think something had to go wrong soon, I know it’s a bad thing to think of but life doesn’t work this way for me, something always goes wrong, nothings ever perfect.

I looked down at the ring on my finger and got a sense of panic rush through me.

Gerard and I are engaged again….

“Gerard?”

“Yeah?” he answered not taking his eyes off the road.

“Let’s go and get married, right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was pretty much just a filler chapter as the next few will be until the last chapter, which will be coming soon, if you guys want i'll make a sequal, i have a few ideas for one so if you want it let me know, thanks for reading. comments are love xoxo