You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

72

*Charlie’s POV*

“Welcome home baby Way,” I read aloud, “So is this Frank or Billie’s handiwork?” I questioned Gerard, pointing at the huge banner hanging outside our house.

“Both,” he growled glaring at the sign.

“Awww what’s up babe?” I cooed at him.

“Do they not know the meaning of the term “private life”? I mean Christ what if we didn’t want anyone knowing you’d had a baby?” he moaned.

“Gerard people would have noticed you suddenly accumulated a baby, they were gonna figure it out,” I said, holding in a giggle.

“Yeah but we hadn’t told anyone about it! I just wanted to keep my private life and my work life separate but no they have to go and put a huge fucking sign up!” he raged.

“Gerard calm down!” I giggled “They were just being nice, I think it’s sweet, and if any questions come up then we’ll deal with them when they do!”

“Yeah you’re right,” he sighed in defeat

“Duh, I’m a woman I’m always right” I smirked as he made a “pshyeah” kind of noise.

“Can you get Mark? He’s kind of asleep and I’m just a tad worn out.” I asked him.

“Giving birth can do that to you,” Gerard stated.

“And you would know that how……?” I questioned raising an eyebrow.

He didn’t bother to answer me; instead he rolled his eyes and busied himself with getting Mark out the back whilst I got Elena.

Looking at her now sleeping peacefully, I can honestly say she was her father’s daughter, she even sleeps like him!

Mouth hanging wide open, with barely audible snores seeping out.

She’s exactly like Gerard and you can just tell she’ll be a real daddy’s girl too.

But then again Mark’s a mommy’s boy so I guess it’ll be even.

“Hey guys,” Gerard and I whispered as we entered the house.

Everyone waved at us in reply before Gerard went upstairs to put Mark to bed.

When he came back down we thanked everyone for the sign and got attacked with hugs from both our mothers.

I had just got the baby back and was about to sit down when I realised why I had a nagging feeling something was wrong.
“Ahh shit!”

“What?” Gerard asked panic lacing his voice.

“We don’t have any baby stuff! We only got the car seat, we never ordered the rest! Where’s she gonna sleep? How are we gonna feed her? We need those special bottles, remember the nurse said she won’t be able to take from me!”

Gerard breathed a sigh of relief then his face dropped as the realisation of us not being prepared for the baby hit him full force.

“Erm guys?” Frank called

Gerard and I turned to face him and Billie; they looked at each other before turning back to us.

Billie had a huge grin plastered on her face and I couldn’t help but get slightly worried, I mean it was evident that her and Frank had had way too much coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe alot of you thought that was going to be a car crash!

nah had to much coffee so im not in a mean mood right now so they escaped the could-be-fatal-crash by the skin of their teeth XD

just to say thanks to everyone commenting, you're amazing honestly.

the story will be ending in the next few chapters but please dont unsubscribe as i will post the sequal information on here, thanks again for all the comments, they make me giggle something mental.

as always comments are love xoxo J