You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

80

*Gerard’s POV*

Well, it’s taken a lot of planning, hard work and tears, but we finally made it and I couldn’t be happier.

Today is the day I marry the woman I love the most, the mother of my children, the keeper of my heart, my soul mate, my world.

My Charlie.

“You ready to go Gee?” Mikey asked from the doorway.

I gave my appearance one last check over.

I’m wearing a black fitted suit, with a crimson shirt and black tie.

I wanted to dye the honey blonde patch of hair at the back of my head red but didn’t get round to it so I fuzzed my hair up so it looked nice messy and slicked on some eyeliner.

And I look pretty damn good if I say so myself!

“Yeah, what about you guys?” I asked.

Mikey Frank Ray and Bob had all gotten ready in the lounge, while I was in my old basement room at mom and dads house.

I had told Charlie to get ready at our house because it would be easier if the kids had their own rooms to go to and stuff.

It was weird sleeping in my old room but mom and dad hadn’t changed it, it was just because most of my stuff wasn’t there anymore.

“Bob’s still trying to tie his tie and failing; he won’t let Frank help either,” Mikey Giggled.

“Why? Frank’s a life saver with ties! He did mine!” I laughed indicating to my perfect tie. “Thank god he went to catholic school before his mom transferred him!”

Mikey nodded his head in agreement before ushering me up the stairs.

“Bob just give up and let Frankie do the tie already! God have some dignity man,” I smirked at him.

I went to walk past Bob when he suddenly pulled me back by my arm.

“Dude! What the fuck is that?!” he asked pointing at my shirt

“What?! Where?!” I panicked looking down.

When I got to look at where Bob was pointing he moved his finger and flicked my nose.

“Man I cannot believe you fell for that!” He cracked up.

I also noticed Mikey and Frank giggling so I shot all three of them my famous death glare and continued on walking.

“Oh look at my little boy!” my mom shrieked as I entered the kitchen “I can’t believe you’re a father and getting married already!” she sniffled dabbing at her eyes with tissue.

“Mom I’m twenty seven! It’s not that much of a shock!” I laughed trying to prise her off me.

Thankfully dad came to my rescue.

“Leave him alone Donna,” he chuckled “He need’s to finish getting ready, don’t you son?” he said turning his attention to me and widening his eyes in an “I’m-giving-you-an-escape-route-here-so-hurry-the-fuck-up-and-take-it” look.

“Err, yeah, well, bye,” I Mumbled backing out the room slowly.

I hated lying to mom, even little lies like that, but I know it had to be done if I wanted to get to my wedding still looking good and not on a life support machine from lack of oxygen.

“You got mom-ed didn’t you?” Mikey cracked up

“How did you guess?” I Mumbled sarcastically, straightening my shirt and attempting to get the lipstick kiss of my cheek.

“Bob! Just let me tie the fucking thing!” I heard Frank half shout half sigh from the hallway.

“Fine! But breath one word to the others and you’re ass is grass,” Bob Mumbled back.

“To late bobby pin we already know!” I giggled from the lounge room.

This is it.

I’m standing at the alter now, the music just started to play and I’m waiting for the doors to open, allowing my soon-to-be wife through.

I’m so fucking nervous right now it’s not even funny.

Just as I take a deep breath in the doors swing open and there’s Charlie standing with her dad. She looks beautiful!

She has a crimson dress with black netting underneath – we both agreed we didn’t what the traditional wedding, but she wanted her wedding dress to be a proper wedding dress, just not white…..so obviously the woman that made our outfits changed the colours round a bit – it’s a corset top that dips in at the waist and flows down with a medium length train.

She has her hair up in curls with a black tiara and a bouquet of black and red roses.

Just like the ones that are around the church and in vases at the reception hall place.

The bridesmaids follow her in; their dresses are black with red netting.

Lolly is her maid of honour and she’s carrying Elena who has a mini version of the other girl’s dresses.

She looks so cute!

Emma Chloe and Billie follow after them.

It’s taking forever for her to get down here!

And I’m pretty sure she’s walking faster then brides normally do.

She finally reached the alter, giving her father a kiss on the cheek before turning to me and holding my hands in hers.

We both smiled and nodded at the priest indicating we were ready to start.

The music stopped and he cleared his throat.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this couple in holy matrimony,”

Oh god this is it…..

“Do you Gerard Arthur Way take Charlotte Zoë Phillips, to be you’re lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for richer or poorer through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” I beamed at her as she blinked back tears.

“And do you, Charlotte Zoë Phillips take Gerard Arthur Way to be you’re lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for richer or poorer through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” she said staring straight into my eyes, a smile lingering on her lips as tears escape her eyes.

I smiled back letting my own free to fall down my face.

“If anyone knows of any lawful reason why these to should not be join in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold you’re peace,”

I didn’t expect anyone to say anything at this point, but as always I’m wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] sorry 4 lack of updates, i've merged two into one for you all.
first off, thank you everyone commenting, you're amazing!

secondly as you can see the story is coming to an end! (boo-hoo) but please dont un-subscribe when it does as i will be posting the sequel information on here.

yeah there's gonna b a sequel, i've already started writing it coz there was so many ideas floating round in this air head of mine!! if you think it's gonna be all happilly - possibly - married life in the next one, without giving out too much info.... you're sadly mistaken XD

comments are love xoxoxo