Old School Love

the bowling alley

The car ride this time was different. Maybe it’s because it wasn’t just Joker and me but the crew as well. I would meet the rest later but at the moment they’re two new guys. Gorilla started to introduce me to them as we drove to the bowling alley. The first guy he pointed out had jet black liberty spikes and some pretty ass eyes. I couldn’t really tell the color of them because the car was dark of course. He had his entire bottom lip pierced which was sexy and a kick ass body. When he introduced himself his voice was deep yet smooth. Mmm his name was cute as well Spike I like it. Then Gorilla introduced the guy on his other side. He had a buzz cut and chocolate brown eyes. He smiled and I seen a flash of diamonds. He must have a grill. This guy’s name was Sam. He seemed nice enough but I seen Joker tense up a bit so I turned back fully around in my seat. A playful expression showed all over his features after my attention was back on him. It made me smile.
We got to the bowling alley and I jumped on Gorilla’s back, then the asshole dropped me flat on my ass. That pissed me off. I had to walk, do they not know greatness does not walk obviously not. We went and got our shoes and stuff and got set up to start bowling. Gorilla was first and he nailed a strike, then went Joker boom another strike. Sam went and nailed a strike. What the fuck were they professional bowlers or something? I went next and only knocked down three pins. I heard Gorilla start to laugh his ass off.
“Shut up you pink fluffy kitty!” He stopped laughing and the group of girls that had flocked to our lane gasped. Fucking posers I hate them. He just looked at me like oh hell no. I smiled and it was Spike’s turn. He sucked as bad as I did but he knocked down five pins. Every time Gorilla went I yelled pink fluffy kitty to throw off his game just a little bit and it worked and allowed Joker to beat him in the first game. The second one however it stopped bothering him and he just ran with it. I hated it when he does that. Right when it was my turn I heard my text alert go off. I figured I would get it when I was done with this turn. I went back to my seat and my phone was gone. Ladybug had it stupid fairy stealing my phone who in the fuck did he think he was? So I did what any female in my position would do. I walked up to the front desk and told the guy something in a low voice. I ran back to my seat and to my luck Gorilla hadn’t noticed I was gone. A loud voice boomed over the whole alley.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PINK FLUFFY KITTY AT LANE 7 HE IS TURNING 19 TODAY SO EVERYONE GO WISH THE BIG GUY IN THE SAGGING JEANS AND TANKTOP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BIG PINK FLUFFY KITTY YOU LOVE YOUR FRIENDS. ISNT THAT SWEET GUYS NOW GET DOWN TO LANE SEVEN AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

I couldn’t help it I started to die laughing and he looked at me and chased me out of the bowling alley. I ran back inside and hid behind Joker and Gorilla stopped dead in his tracks he didn’t mess with him for some odd reason. I liked that. What was funny was the fact that today wasn’t even his birthday. Sam came up behind me and picked me up and sat me on his lap.
“Leave her alone Critter.” Gorilla looked back at Joker and it looked like they were communicating with their eyes. I felt all left out but Sam kept whispering in my ear about how beautiful I was and how any man would be lucky to have me. Don’t get me wrong this attention was nice but it wasn’t who I wanted it from. I wanted it from Joker. The whole whispering thing went on for about a half hour and Joker finally got up obviously pissed and nodded for me to follow him I practically leaped off of Sam and followed my make out buddy. As soon as we got outside it was like twenty questions.
“So do you like Sam?”
“No he's a friend though.”
“If he asked you out would you go out with him?”
“No I like someone else.” Where was this going? I gave him a puzzled look and he looked confused as well.
“Who?”
“Well this guy. He is hot as hell and a great kisser.” He looked hurt at first and for once didn’t get what I was saying. “He’s you.” His eyes brightened.
“Well would you mind being my girl? I mean I like you a lot and I don’t want any other guy doing what I should be.” I cocked my eyebrow up and laughed.
“Yes Joker I will be your girlfriend.” He picked me up and spinned me around. We got back inside and Critter said awful loud, “Yea she’s got a boyfriend and any one that hits on her I will break your face.” Then he threw my phone at me. “By the why your girl was texting me. Did you promise her me to make her feel better or something?” Oh god what had she said? I laughed it off though Joker was now mine bitches and life couldn’t get much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment