Broken Dagger, Southern Swagger

Do you wanna tie me up?

Lyric’s P.O.V.

When Jamie and I got back from our shopping experience I went and put on some pants, and relieved my poor acing feet from the tiny prisons called high heals, then sled them into my comfy worn out converse.

“Ah much better,” I smiled and walked out to the front of the bus.

“Awww you put pants on,” Alex whined jokingly.

“Yeah I bet it’s a big disappointment,” I said sarcastically with a laugh as I sat by him on the couch and slouched down to get comfy.

“Oh it is,” he nodded looking serious.

We looked at each other for about a second before cracking up in hysterical laughter.

“It is a bit of a disappointment though,” Jonny shrugged from the little table across the room.

I smiled and stuck out my tongue at him, “perv!”

“So what are we going to do to entertain ourselves?” Alex asked.

“Well,” I started, “where’s Delilah?” I looked around in confusion just noticing she wasn’t there.

“She went to get coffee with Jamie,” Alex rolled his eyes not sounding to thrilled that his girlfriend and his ex were hanging out.

“Oh,” I nodded, “well, we could go get pizza!” I said excitedly throwing my hands in the air.

“Alright,” Alex nodded, “you comin’?” he asked Jonny when he didn’t get up too.

“Nope,” he shook his head, “I’m gonna take a cat nap to make sure I’m beautiful for the show tonight.”

“Alright,” I laughed and waved as Alex and I left the bus.

We walked to the sidewalk, and about a few steps down it, when I realised I didn’t have my wallet.

“Shit I forgot my wallet,” I sighed.

“It’s alright I’ll pay,” Alex shrugged.

I laughed, “Like a proper gentleman does on the first date.”

“I guess so,” he agreed with a laugh.

“So this means we’re going on a ‘date’,” I used finger quotations when I said date.

“Oh yeah,” Alex nodded.

The rest of the walk was pretty much spent making stupid comments about being on a date, the pizza was pretty good, and the walk home was just as eventful as the walk there except we had linked arms.

When we got back we found Ian, Jon, Aaron, Ben, and Dee in the middle of the parking lot in front of the mini-Q. I forced Alex to skip over with me, until we were about half way there. I noticed Delilah being flirtatious with Ben! My Ben!

I dropped Alex’s arm and walked over to them glaring daggers at Delilah. She had officially crossed lines that friends should NOT cross! Oh she hadn’t just crossed them, she had jumped all over then, and then showed them the wrong end of a dog that hadn’t yet whipped its butt all over the ground after pooping!

“Can I talk to you?” I snapped as I finally reached them.

“Um okay,” Dee said eyebrows raised.

I didn’t want to make a scene so I walked off to the nearest bus and went behind it, Delilah not far behind me.

“So what do you want to talk about?” she asked innocently.

’so that’s how she wants to play it eh, well I’m not buyin’ it!’

“Well I heard that you enjoyed that little scene you and Ben had over the puzzle piece the other day," I snapped, “like a little more then you should have.”

She stared at me blankly for a moment, then she looked pissed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Haha, Music_is_love I’m glad you’re still enjoying this even though you’ve already read it XD
Oh yeah PS. This ones for you too! :D