Don't Give Up On Me

Part 02

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

Hmm, Delilah was a pretty name, escpecially for a girl like her.
Someone that wasn't taller then me, but beautiful.

"So why are you standing there?" She asked me as she pushed her black rimmed glasses up.
"We want to be your friend but you sure as hell don't wnat to be ours." Gerard sighed as he sat on the other side of the bench.
"I trust no one." She replied as she turned around facing Gerard.
"Well how could we earn your trust at least?" Mikey asked as he took a seat next to Gerard.
"Tell me you don't want to be my friend just for my looks. Not that I'm good looking but, most guys only like me for that." She sighed as she closed her book and taking off her glasses revealing her green eyes.

I just stared at her, forgetting what I was going to say until I noticed that she was saying my name and snapping her fingers at me.

"That's what I thought." She said as she got up to leave.
"Look we are good guys. If your not going to be our friend then your not going to last out there." Ray said as he stood in front of her.

She gave a deep sigh and looked around at all of us.

"Alright." She sighed as she gave up and sat back down.

She took her hoodie off revealing her long black hair with red tips.
I looked at her with dreamy eyes and I knew she knew I was staring at her.
She teased me with biting her lip ring and grining at me.

*Delilah's POV*

After school I met up with Frank while walking to Bella's daycare.

"So how was your first day of school?" Frank asked me awkwardly was we were walking in silence.
"It was alright." I smiled as I saw Bella's daycare in sight.
"You go to a daycare?" Frank asked confused.
"No, I'm picking up my sister." I laughed as I opened the door to see Bella already waiting for me.
"Could you walk any slower sissy?" She asked me with hands on her hips.
"I'm sorry Bell, your day must have been bad right?" I said as I sighed and grasped her hand.
"Yes! That Jow kid kept picking on me again!" She almost screamed at me.
"Calm down I was being sarcastic. Meet Frank Bell." I said as I gestured my head to Frank.
"His name is Frank Bell? My name is Bell." She said as she blushed.
"Aw, she's cute." Frank cooed.
"Thank you Frank Bell." Bella said as she curtsied and pulled me along the sidewalk towards our house.
"She does know my name isn't Frank Bell it's just Frank right?" Frank asked me as he walked next to me.
"No, I guess your new name is Frank Bell." I said as I chuckled.
"Alright, thats a cool name given by uh.."
"Five year old." I finished his sentence as I saw my house in sight.
"Want to come inside my shitty house?" I asked as Bella let go of my hand and ran inside.
"Sure." Frank said as he smiled back and we walked in.

My mom was passed out in her room so I just led Frank through my house to my room.
He stared at amazement in my room.

"What?" I asked him as I looked around.
"You did this?" He asked as he read the lyrics on my walls.
"Ha, that? Yea, I love singing and writing so I decided to put my room full of lyrics everywhere." I said as I looked around my room too.
"This is brilliant." He said as he touched the wall.
"Thanks." I blushed as I took a seat on my bed.
"Shit, I forgot I have band pracitce." Frank sighed.
"Sorry, I'll catch up with you later or tommorrow alright?" He said.
"Alright, seeya Frank." I said as I followed him back out through the front of my house and watched him dash down the street.

Maybe, I did have feelings for him maybe but we could never be.

*Frank's POV*

"Finally!" Gerard excliamed as I dashed into his basement panting.
"Sorry I was hanging with-"
"Delilah, we know." Mikey finished my sentence as he strapped his bass up.