This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 3- Rachels POV

"Adie, Adie, hurry up in there, Shelby is going to be waiting for us!" I screamed at Adrienne as she did whatever the hell she was doing in the bathroom.

What made it a little more sus was that Frank was in there as well.

"Fine I'm done!" She replied as she opened the locked bathroom door.

I wrinkled my nose as I could notice a slight tinge of red glowing from under her foundation. I knew something was up whe Frank could suddenly be heard in the bathroom giggling like a teenage girl who just got the number of the guy she had a crush on. Anyway I decided to let it go, and I'll just have to clean the bathroom when we get home.

"So are we going straight to the club after we pick Shelby up?" Frank ask, excitedly.

"Yes Frank don't worry we will be at the club soon." I sighed. He could be such a child, but sop could Adrienne, match made in hell.

"Hurry up Rachel, geez you were the one whining before that we were gunna be late." She rolled her eyes. See what I mean about childish?

"Ok ok, you coming Mikey?" I asked, glancing at him expectantly.

"Um...yeah...I'm coming." He replied standing up and putting his shoes on before coming over to me and kissing me hard. I relaxed into the kiss as I opened my mouth and allowed his skillful tongue intop my cavern.

"UH HUM, Rachel if I have to keep my tongue out of Frank's mouth and vise versa then you do to." Adrienne growled. I sighed and pulled out of our wonderful lip lock.

Once at the airport we were greeted by a loud crowd of people and a plane pulling in. We were all excited to be seeing each other again. Back in the day of high school there were just the three of us, Me Adrienne and Shelby. Then Frank moved to our school and soon started dating Adie, then Mikey came along.
It will be nice to see her again though. I could tell that Adie is especially excited. Really it was Adie and Shelby before our group expanded. Ah what a life it has been.

I was deep in thought about giving Mikey what he wants-my life and heart, when something jumped on top of me. I wrapped my arms around the figure to keep us both on our feet. It was shelby, she hadn't changed her perfume at all. Typical.
♠ ♠ ♠
well here it is updated

comment subscribe rate :D

xoxojess