This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

chapter 4-Adrienne's POV

I watched as everyone stepped off the plane one by one. I couldn't see Shelby anywhere, she must be on this plane. She just has to be.

"Do you honestly not remember what I look like even after all these years?" A voice behind me asks. I turn around and gasp before wrapping my best friend in a tight hug.

"Hello Shelby, I missed you so much!" I greet her.

"Thanks but could you like let go of me before I pop. Anyway I've got some scaring to do to miss daydream over there."Shelby pointed to Rachel, who was obviously in her own little world.

"Ha ha go on then." I encouraged with a small giggle. Frank came up and hugged me from behind.

I watched as Shelby took off running towards Rachel, then jumped. Rachel snapped out of her trance just seconds before they went tumbling to the ground. We all laughed and walked over to where the two girls were chatting away.

"Adie do you agree that Shelby hasn't changed her perfume?" Rachel asked. I looked at her dumbly.

"I never change my perfume, it has been the same one since junior high." Shelby reasopned.

"Yer you haven't changed one bit." I agreed, and gave her another hug, Rachel joining in after a few moments.

We pulled apart and Frank and Mikey were mumbling something to each other.

"Shel, do you wanna go out clubbing tonight or do you wanna go home?" I asked. There wasn't any point in taking her out if she was tired.

"I wanna go clubbing. I am so not tired!" She exclaimed.

"Ok well we'll go put your stuff at home and then we'll go out, m'kay?" I directed.

"Frank! you and Mikey can go to the club we'll be there in 5." I told him. He simply nodded and him and Mikey vanished.

"So what's the go with you and Frankie boy?" Shelby asked me.

"Well, as you know Frank is a vampire and I am too. We'll be getting married soon." I said with a shrug, before smiling and showing her my diamond and emerald engagment ring.

"Oh very nice, she said with a giggle. before we all vanished and went back home to drop off Shelby's suitcase. She knew that most of us were vampires and wasn't fazed by us at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok next update will be naughty so subscribe comment and rate-don't do that and ur punishment will be a lame chapter

xoxo jess