This Is Only Goodbye For A Little While

Chapter 8

I woke up hours later and realised that it was dark outside. I simply laid there for a few minutes, just thinking about all that has happened, but all that came to mind was Tauban, and the mention of Frank helping me. What was she trying to tell me?
I was torn from my thoughts when Frankie walked into our room.

"How are you baby?" He asked me, talking softly.

"I don't know...can I ask you something?" I asked, sleep still evident in my voice.

"Sure...anything." he replied, climbing onto the bed and holding my hand.

"In my dream...Tauban said that you are the only one that can help me. What is she trying to tell me? Frank am I in danger?" I asked, worry replacing my sleepy voice.

He looked at me and sighed, expression turning to one of despair.

"I'm not sure, but I know that there is someone out there after you. Before Tauban died she told me that someone would come to hurt you, but honey I didn't think anything of it. I don't really know what to believe anymore." He explained.

I sighed, a mixture of relief, despair and worry in the forming in the pit of my stomach. Neither of us knew anything anymore, and it was that loss of control that freaked me out the most.

"Adrienne, honey how about we go down and join the others. Have something to eat, maybe you might feel better." Frank suggested.

I sighed but got up anyway. I know he didn't mean it, but giving me what I wanted all the same, a false sense of security. We looked at each other and exchanged a warm understanding smile at each other.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.
Then we went downstairs and joined the busy group of people of our house. We all exchanged greetings and settled in silence in the dining room.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i know it is short but hopefully much awaited.
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

xoxo jess La_cOOk13