Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

YOUR FRIENDS ARE MY FRIENDS.

“Welcome, to the kingdom of Alex Gaskarth.” Alex said after an improvised drum roll. Blah, the ATL Mansion. Our house is as big as theirs too.

“Wow, it’s huge.” I acted like I was very impressed and he smiled, satisfied. He pushed the door open slowly and I stifled my laughter at how he manages to make himself look so ridiculous with everything he does.

“I’ve brought her!” I heard him yelling excitedly into the house and stepped in as well. Only Rian was sitting on the couch in the living room. He looked positively bored and his eyelids were almost closing. I waved at him slowly.

“Whoa!” He stood up suddenly and his eyes bulged with disbelief. “God, Alex, you’re right. They look, almost identical. I mean, like facial wise.” He breathed as he examined every inch of me.

“Um, you’re invading my personal bubble down here.” I joked and he apologised. “I’m Rian” He introduced and I smiled at him.

“Boom!” All of us turned to the steps and saw a very drunken looking Jack Barakat lying on the ground, motionless.

“Holy fuck, is he dead?” I swore and covered my mouth with my palms instinctively. Good girls don’t swear, do they? Alex raised an eyebrow at me and pulled my hands off my mouth, giggling.

“Are you just going to leave him there?” I questioned again as Alex began pulling me around his house, showing me around like I was a little girl.

“Happens almost every day. Part and parcel of All Time Low life, if I must say.” Rian commented monotonously from the couch that he had resumed lying on.

“Boom!” The three of us shot our heads to the stairs again. This time, a topless Zack Merrick was stacked on top of Jack.

“Aww fuck. When is Jack ever going to stop lying by the fucking stairs?” He cussed angrily as he scrambled to his feet. “It’s the fucking eleventh time I’ve fucking tripped on him and had my face smashed onto the fucking floor and...” I couldn’t help it and exploded with laughter.

“Who the hell are you?” He pointed at me.

“What’s your fuc...um, I mean, that’s very rude of you!” Wow, first time I self-censored.

“Dude, slow down. She’s London.” Alex explained to a puzzled Zack.

“Oh.” He scratched his head. “Sorry, it’s just that he makes me cranky every morning.” Zack continued as he pointed at Jack. Morning? It was already 4PM.

“Anyway,” Alex spoke loudly. “Don’t you think she looks just like Summer?” Zack turned around and stared at me.

“No way.” I stared back at him in disbelief. “Look at her, what would she have in common with the oh so lovely Summer Taylor?” Rian snorted from his seat and I could picture myself ripping his head off with my teeth.

“Well, the oh so lovely Summer Taylor happens to be my cousin.” I practically snarled at him but he ignored me.

“Sorry. You have to understand the awkward situation here. Our band and her band aren’t best friends, FYI.” Rian muttered while fluffing up a cushion beside him randomly.

“Oh? You guys are in a band?” I turned back to Alex and exclaimed in exaggerated shock. He looked pissed. “So is that what All Time Low is?” God, I should win an Oscar.

“Dawson, I didn’t tell her! She didn’t know! I didn’t want her to know!” He complained and Rian shrugged.

“Surprise!” Zack added on sarcastically and waved his hands lamely in the air. I frowned at him. Is he always so grumpy after waking up? But somehow, he reminded me of myself.

“Why don’t you want me to know?” I asked Alex softly, trying to ignore the fact that there was a man with dishevelled hair snoring by the stairs.

“I didn’t want you to like me because of that. Not that I’m saying that you are such a person but, it’s happened to me before way too many times.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He sounded so sincere, like he really meant it. Funny thing was, I’ve always thought he used his fame to hook up with random chicks. I mean, come on, even Nate, Jeremy and Trevor do that sometimes.

“Hey, it’s okay. I understand what you mean, silly.” I beamed at him and he grinned mischievously.

“Well, there are a few exceptions though.” He admitted and I choked with laughter. “But you’re not one of those random flings, if you know what I mean. You...intrigue me.”

“Guess someone’s been around the block. And improving his vocabulary.” I teased him as I walked over to Jack. “Want me to wake him up?” I asked the room and heard approving grunts.

“If you’re up for the challenge.” Rian finally removed his pair of eyes from the TV and watched me happily. I winked at him.

Hmm, what can I do to wake up a person like Jack Barakat?

“And oh my God, Maryland scores! Goal!” I screamed at the top of my voice. Almost immediately, Jack sprang back to life and began rushing around the living room haphazardly. Note, with his eyes still closed.

“Where? Where? Where?” He hollered repeatedly in that thick accent of his and nearly slammed into the wall.

“Man, why haven’t I thought of that before? We've tried shaving cream, razors, pricks, but we forgot the simple stuff!” Rian slapped his thighs and began chuckling. Even Zack seemed impressed.

“Uh, Jack. Stop being an idiot.” Alex said as Jack brushed past him groggily still searching for the television.

“Oh, Maryland scored...” Danny’s voice echoed from the kitchen and trailed off. I searched the guys’ faces, wondering if they knew what’s going on with him.

“Fell asleep in the laundry basket again.” Zack mumbled as he passed me a can of Coke.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, an update.
I think I'm losing readers! :[[ That's sad.
PLEASE, COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :]
Thanks. Peace <3