Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

THROUGH BEING COOL.

Leave it to the pros, they say.

I couldn’t agree more. Brittany came over and took less than 15 minutes to transform me into Mrs Cooper’s dream potential daughter-in-law. You should have seen the look on Trevor’s face. He was so pleased.

“Oh Summer, Trevor was right. You’re absolutely stunning now!” She swirled me around and I smiled sweetly at her.

“Ma, so now I won’t have to date those crappy chicks anymore right?” Trevor tried to confirm with her and she chuckled happily, nodding. You should have seen the look on Trevor’s face. He was mighty pleased.

“I’m so happy for you my baby.” She squeezed Trevor’s cheeks and we all stifled our laughter. “But I have to be back in Manchester now. Still have a family there to look after.” She began laughing to herself and I acted as though I was disappointed. The four of us waved goodbye to her as she zoomed out of the driveway in her car. You should have seen the look on Trevor’s face. He was mighty, mighty pleased.

“All of you, massage, now.” I demanded as I flopped onto the huge beanie bag. Immediately, they began rubbing my back. Well, they do owe me big time. I’ve done so much for these guys.

“Surprisingly,” Nate spoke. “I’m getting used to you looking like that.”

“Are you kidding me? I like her when’s she being herself.” Jeremy disagreed. “We gave her real music to listen to, made her wear cool clothes. She breeds individualism man. She has to be the coolest girl alive.”

“What am I? Your science project?” I joked and stood up, shoving them aside. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” I said instinctively and opened the door.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I yelled at the person outside the door. He stared at me funny. Oh no. I forgot I was Brittany-fied.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go.” Alex mumbled and began walking towards his car.

“No, I’m sorry. Wait!” I called after him and he turned around. What wait? Let him go, you idiot. “I’m just um, a little stunned that’s all.” He smiled.

“Well, thought I’d find you here. Didn’t Summer tell you I wanted to see you again? Is she in?” He peered into the house and I quickly shut the door.

“She’s not.” I rushed. “And she did tell me. I guess I sort of forgot.”

“Been busy, huh?” I nodded. “So, free to hang out now? I’d like you to meet some of my friends. They’re a crazy bunch.” He grinned at me and I smiled a little.

“Why would you want to do that?” His eyes twinkled with mischief.

“Gee, I don’t know. Maybe I like you?” My heart skipped a beat. No guy has ever said that to me before.

“You don’t even know anything about me.” I laughed and he came closer.

“That’s why you should come with me. I want to know more about you. Come on, run away with me. Just for one day. I can guarantee you’ll be coming back for more Alex Gaskarth.” He winked as he kneeled down and stretched out his hand towards me. I began giggling. He was being so corny but somehow he looked so adorable.

“I like your laugh.” He added on, hand still stretched out. If I ever giggled, the guys would just complain about how girly I sound. I turned and looked at the rack of shoes behind me. The pair of classic Vans slip ons I wear all the time and the pair of heels Brittany brought along. Without hesitation, I slipped on the heels and took his hand, driving off in his green car before the guys saw me.

What I was doing was bad, and I’ll definitely get into trouble sometime. But maybe I was through being cool. I wanted to be the girl every guy likes, not the girl every guy wants to be friends with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Now more Alex action! :]