Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG.

Flashbaaaaaack.

“Whoa, perfect grind dude!” Jeremy clapped his hands in the air as Nate did a grind on the metal handle by the stairs. He landed on the ground and flipped his skateboard up, catching it in the air.

“Ha, show-off!” I jeered at him from where I was sitting. He stuck out his tongue at me, ignoring the fact that there were a bunch of preppy school girls who were practically ogling at him and Jeremy.

“Trev, just stop that.” I laughed and shoved Trevor who was twirling his drum sticks continously with his fingers. Instead of stopping, he reached over and pulled off the black beanie I was wearing and wore it over his head. I grabbed it back and messed up his blue-black hair.

“Summer, come here and I’ll teach you some sweet moves.” Jeremy signalled for me but I refused.

“I have my own moves.” I winked at him and he feigned disbelief.

“Wow, 14 with a big attitude!” He exclaimed lamely and Trevor giggled. Now, he was slamming his drum sticks on the pavement, trying to create some sort of a beat.

“Hey Germ.” Nate spoke as he sat down beside us. “Can Summer and I crash at your place tonight?”

“What, you two running away from the home again?” Jeremy asked, pushing his blonde hair back.

“Yeah, hate that hellhole.” I mumbled. “Food sucks, it’s overpopulated, bed sucks, noisy kids...enough said.”

“Duh, of course you can. Hey Trev, come over too.” Jeremy suggested and Trevor nodded. Suddenly, Trevor’s hand phone beeped.

“Guys, it’s officially 6:50AM.” He announced and we stood up in unison.

“10 minutes to reach school.” I declared, grinning at the guys.

“10 minutes or we get our asses suspended.” Nate added on. Immediately, all of us jumped onto our skateboards and flew towards our school. We took a shortcut across a deserted road but when I was skating cross it, a black vehicle appeared out of nowhere. It screeched to a halt, only inches away from me and I tumbled off my board in shock, grazing my knees.

“Summer!” I heard Nate yell and then felt the hands of the guys helping me up soon after.

“Oh my God! Darling, are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?” I scrambled up and saw a pretty woman in front of me. She was dressed in a stylish suit with matching shoes. Afterwards, a man dressed in a black suit stepped out of the driver’s seat.

“Madam, I’ll call 911.” He said.

“Forget it, I’m okay.” I muttered and stood up. “This wouldn’t kill me.” I wiped the blood casually off my knees.

“Don’t force yourself Summer.” Jeremy said as he offered his shoulder for support. I gave him the okay sign.

“I’m fine! Come on guys, let’s go! 5 minutes!” I exclaimed and they all hooted. But before I could hop back on my board, the lady stopped me.

“Is...this...yours?” She handed me my keychain, whispering. I snatched it back and examined it for scratches. Thank God it was still perfect.

“Yeah, whatever.” I replied and quickly skated away with the boys.

“Dude, 3 minutes!” Trevor screamed and I giggled, turning back to the woman. She was still crouching on the road, staring at me. What a weirdo.

“Our asses have suspension written all over it guys.” I yelled.

And how true was I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who updated? Who updated?

MOI. Yay.

Enjoy! :D