Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

COFFEE IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

All it took was one guy to point at us. By now, everyone at Starbucks was going nuts about the crazy coincidence that both All Time Low and Her Final Days Approach have decided to stop by the same place, at the same time, at the same
day.

The four of us walked up to the four of them.

They stared at us and we stared at them.

The crowd parted like the red sea. It was quite a comical sight.

“Hello.” Jeremy suddenly said rather pleasantly and I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

“Hi.” Rian Dawson spoke.

“Um, nice day today huh?” Nate added on randomly as he tilted his head up and gazed at the clear blue sky.

“Yeah, I know!” Jack Barakat gushed and gazed at the sky as well. I noticed Rian pinch Jack’s arm and frowned at him.

“Yup, great day for coffee.” I added on slowly, staring straight at Alex Gaskarth the entire time. Feel my wrath, boy. Feel my wrath.

“At Starbucks.” He completed my sentence monotonously staring back and I shot him my fakest smile ever. He followed suit.

“Hello? Are we still going in?” Trevor waved his hands in front of us and Jeremy groaned.

“Yes. In fact, you are. We all want the usual, right?” Nate and I nodded at Jeremy. “Yeah, the usual.” He turned back to Trevor and shoved him into the shop.

“You should really be nicer to Trev, Germ.” I chuckled and tried to kick him playfully. Before Nate could join in the wrestling competition that was beginning to unfold, we were interrupted by some of our fans. I glanced over at the ATL boys and realised that Rian was the Trevor of their group; he was being forced to get stuff for the rest of them as well.

“Man, we were at your show at New York.” One of the guys that approached us said. He began giving the three of us high fives. He was wearing our band tee of which Nate began happily examining.

“Yeah, it was hella cool!” The girl who had a striking head of red hair spurted excitedly while she shook our hands.

“Awesome.” I lifted up my hand and she gave me a high five.

“And oh my god. I can’t believe it’s you guys! Can I take a photo with you?” A high pitched female voice caused all of us to turn around. Aha, yet another point to show how different our bands were.

I mean, we completely appeal to different masses!

The group of girls that surrounded Zack, Jack and Alex turned and examined our fans in disgust. Needless to say, our fans expressed their disgust right back.

“I really don’t get why they compare us both all the time.” Jeremy mumbled under his breath as his eyeballs rolled to the right so that he could get a clearer look.

“I guess the media loves the whole battle of the two hottest band sort of s***.” Nate blurted loudly and the ATL Boys swivelled their heads round like robots and stared at us with beady eyes.

Trevor stumbled in front of us at this very moment. Perfect timing.

“Sorrth. I took pretty longth cause someth hotth chick wanted meth to sign her booth.” He grinned at us while he passed us our respective drinks.

“Booth?” Jeremy asked in bewilderment.

“Booth, you idiot.” Trevor repeated as he threw his hands in the air.

Jeremy wiped off some spit from his face. “Oh, boob.” Before we all walked back to Nate’s car, I couldn’t help but turn back to Alex.

“Bye, Alex.” I articulated sweetly and waved like I was the Queen of America. I didn’t know why I did that, I guess it was just an urge.

“Bye, Summer.” I heard him snort as I turned around and laughed to myself.

Dweeb.

blooooop.