Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

AW COME ON, IT’S JUST A DRESS.

A tissue box flew across the room and landed right on Nate’s head.

“Are you even listening?” I yelled from where I was seated. Here I was, trying to engage in a proper conversation with my best friend and he was instead plastered to the television.

“Loosen up my buttons babe, uh hah!” Jeremy shimmed across the living room and disappeared into the kitchen. I could still hear him singing along to the Pussycat Dolls that was blaring from the TV set.

“Nate!” I shrieked as I picked up a pen that was by the nearby table and aimed for his head.

“Fit!” He commented to himself as he watched the Pussycat Dolls dance provocatively around a pole. I do really wonder if his head is made of steel.

“Will you listen to me if I wear clothes like that?” I pointed to the screen. He turned and looked at me for a good ten seconds.

“Hell yeah.”

“Yuck, you freak.” I pushed him off the couch.

“I’m a man. I have needs. It’s not my fault there isn’t a chick in the house.” He climbed back on and sat on me. I shoved him onto the floor again.

“Hello?” I waved at him as he attempted to climb back onto the couch again.

“You’re different.” I shoved him off again and he cursed.

“I can wear a dress if I want to!” I yelled as he exploded with laughter.

“I can bet you a hundred bucks and Trevor’s ass that that ain’t ever gonna happen.” He replied me as he sat on the floor. I guess he gave up.

“Hey!” Trevor grumbled from across the room but we ignored him.

“Mr Nathanial Davis, are you challenging me?” I looked down at him, mouth curving into a grin.

“For sure, Miss Summer Taylor.” He folded his arms and winked.

“Did I hear a challenge?” Jeremy’s head poked out from the kitchen.

“Yeah, you sure did Germ.” I answered and Jeremy quickly scurried out of the kitchen with baking gloves on.

“Dude, you’re baking?” Trevor asked, flabbergasted.

“Um, experimenting.” Jeremy replied uncomfortably.

“So, it’s on, eh Summer?” Nate confirmed and I nodded. He pondered for awhile and then continued. “You’re gonna dress up like a total girl and walk down the streets in the city.” I gaped at him.

“What? Not in public! That would kill my image!” The guys laughed.

“Are you backing out?” Trevor wriggled his finger at me and I frowned at him.

“But...I don’t have any girly clothes.” Ha, I’m getting out of this one.

“Problem solved.” Jeremy picked up the phone and dialled a number while we watched him in silence. “Hey Brittany? I’m gonna be coming over to your apartment.”

Oh my God, not Jeremy’s bimbotic sister.

can you tell where it is going?
i know you can.
;]
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :]
Oh it's been a long time since I updated.
Do you want me to continue? (:
Please comment! ;]