Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

TODAY MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY.

“Um, I’m fine.” I mumbled as I quickly looked down again. shit shit shit. Why in the world must it be him?

“Do you need my help?” He asked again and I shook my head repeatedly. I must have looked like a god damn idiot trying to hide my face with my hair. Or should I say wig. But no way in hell am I going to let Alex Gaskarth of ALl Time Low see me like this. I’m going to be the joke of the century!

“Well, I think you do need my help.” He laughed a little and I sensed him walking behind me. Oh God, please go away.

“I’m fine!” I practically screamed and realised he would have recognised my voice. “I meant...I’m fine.” I repeated in what I thought was a more feminine way. Do note that I was still tugging at my heel the entire time.

“Why did I even agree to wear these shoes?” I muttered under my breath and heard him giggle. Shut up you twerp, what’s so funny? Suddenly, I felt his palms wrapped around mine and with one hard pull, my heel was free.

“There you go.” He said happily as he took my hands and helped to pull me up. “Rough day?” He asked sounding genuinely concerned as he bent down to try and catch a glimpse of my face.

Summer, instead of making yourself look like an idiot by looking at your feet, why don’t you just show him your face and tell him it was a stupid bet?

I looked up and brushed the stray strands of fake hair away from my face. “Look, this was just some crazy...” I stopped when I realised he was staring at me with his twinkling eyes.

“What?” I demanded quite loudly and he blinked.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that...you...well, you look like...do you know Summer Taylor from Her Final Days Approach?” He stammered. Wait, he doesn’t know it’s me?

I didn’t reply him for awhile, thinking of how I can get myself out of this. And then I remembered a story Trevor once told me about how he escaped from his annoying Auntie Elly.

“So when she saw me, I pretended like I didn’t know her and was all, dude, I’m not Trevor, I’m his evil twin!” I recalled what he said.

“Summer Kelly Taylor? Oh, I’m her distant cousin!” I replied Alex with wide eyes, feigning shock. I sort of decided not to use the evil twin idea since Trevor didn’t succeed with it and ended up visiting some barn with Auntie Elly.

“Wow, small world. You two look so alike, I mean, except from your hair and clothes and everything. Just your eyes and...well, yeah.” He gushed.

“You know her?” I had to play along. I tried to glance over to see if the guys were watching all this but I couldn’t because Alex was staring at me so intensely.

“Not exactly, I wouldn’t say that we know each other. She’s kinda rough, you know?” He chortled and I pretended to smile. “So are you from around here? Do you happen to know what All Time Low is?”

If I could roll my eyes in my head, I would.

“I’m from...England. And is All Time Low a laundry shop or something?” By now, I was scaring myself at how well I could actually act. I had even managed to speak in an British accent, of which I have mastered pretty well. Alex giggled as he scratched his head of his messy brown hair.

“I really have to go.” I finally said. Flashing him a quick smile, I turned into the other direction and began walking. Don't follow me. Don't follow me. Don't follow me.

“Wait!” Alex called as he ran in front of me. “I haven’t even got your name.” He beamed.

“Um, London.” Seriously, that was the first thing that came to my mind.

“Cool. I’m Alex.” He stuck out his hand, cheeks flushing slightly. I shook it. I know.

“Wait!” He stopped me again before I could make my escape. I turned back at him, a little frustrated. “What did you want to say just now? You know, before I interrupted you.” I sighed, feeling a little mean for lying so much. I may not like the guy, but he seemed to be so genuinely interested in this make believe girl called London.

“I just wanted to say...what a crazy coincidence.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God. I am sooooo lameeee.
Sorry for the ultra late update.
Things just got crazyyyy.
Reviews please (: