Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE.

I made them swear on their designer wardrobes.

But I still feel like Brittany, or her two slaves, would spill the beans.

It was so weird seeing Alex now. I just get all jittery like he would realise it was me that day. Thank God this stupid movie premiere had finally ended.

“Oi, are you daydreaming about unicorns and rainbows?” I felt a nudge on my stomach and shot back to reality.

Ugh, Jeremy.

“Yes. And I’m prancing around in fairy land where everything is made of candy.” I replied sarcastically and he snorted. We exited the cinema together and out into a massive crowd of fans and reporters who had gathered to catch a glimpse of the many celebrities that were gathered here today.

“You’re either with me, or you’re not.” Nate said in what he thought was a sexy voice to a video camera that a bunch of girls were holding. They squealed in utter delight as Jeremy and I rolled our eyes at the same time. Seth was going nuts, trying to get us through the sea of people and to our car. This time, Nate didn’t drive because Seth was so pissed about us just leaving the other day for Starbucks.

“Summer!” I turned around and grinned cheekily, thinking a fan wanted to snap my photo.

“Woah, are you that happy to see me?” Alex teased as he raised his eyebrows. I froze on the spot.

“Are you kidding me, Gaskarth?” I retorted back after regaining composure. Flash. I bet our picture’s going to be on tomorrow’s tabloid.

“I don’t wanna talk to you as much as you don’t wanna talk to me but...” I interrupted him.

“You think?”

He rolled his eyeballs. “Whatever. Do you have a cousin called London?” Folding my arms, I stared cautiously at him.

“Yeah.”

“I saw her yesterday.” He explained and I gulped.

“So?”

“I want to see her again. But I don’t know anything about her.” He whispered, like he was afraid the paparazzi around us would hear.

“If you think she would ever like someone like you, then you are so wrong Gaskarth.” I replied him loudly and the people around us seemed to have leaned closer.

“One thing I’m sure about is that she isn’t like you. She wouldn’t judge me like how you do. Oh, and stop calling me Gaskarth, Taylor.” He snarled and I gaped at him.

“Please, you’ve only known her for like, what, two minutes?” I laughed and he stared at me.

“How did you know?” Oops.

“Dude, she told me? I’m her cousin.” I quickly said like it was no big deal. His eyes seemed to have brightened up a little.

“So you’re in touch with her?” He gushed excitedly. “Tell her I want to see her again.”

“She just arrived here so she has lots of stuff to do and wouldn’t have time to date losers.” I lied. Except about the loser part.

“Well, how about another day? Maybe then she’d be able to leave her wannabe cousin and date a loser?” Touché, Alex. Touché

“Not going to happen. She’s going back to England.” I blurted and realised what I said was so wrong.

“What? She flew all the way here for one day?” He probed and began laughing. “Summer, don’t lie to me. Just because you despise me doesn’t me she’ll feel the same. Whatever, just tell her that I’m going to be waiting for her at the same place we met the day after tomorrow.”

He looked at me expectantly.

“We’ll see about that.” I began climbing into the car where the rest of the guys were already.

“No! You’re going to do it!” He demanded furiously.

“Holla.” I shot him the peace sign and slammed the car door shut.

“What was that about?” Nate asked, eyes plastered to his mobile phone.

“Did he ask about London?” Trevor teased and everyone began sniggering about that incident.

“Please, he didn’t. He was just being stupid.”

I have this gut feeling that my nose is going to grow a few metres soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another lame update from me :]
Ahahaha. I totally rock. Pssh.
Anyway, please please. I do need yer comments.
:]
peaceloverocknroll <3