Kiss Me, I'm Contagious

HISTORY HAS ITS WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF.

The phone rang continuously.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

“When are anyone of you ever going to answer the phone?” Trevor yelled as he stumbled down the stairs.

“Never. Unless if you’re dead or something.” Jeremy replied as he played random chords on his guitar.

“I am veryth angryth with all of youth.” Trevor grumbled as he picked up the phone.

“Yeah, we can tell.” Nate added on before he began singing some lines of a song we have been working on together. Laughing, I moved up towards him and began brainstorming on how we could make the lyrics better.

“Mom?” Silence blanketed the room as we all stared at Trevor. “No! I mean, yeah, that won’t be possible since I’m still dating...” He shot us a painful face.

“Yes Ma, she’s the one. It’s still her. What? I mean, why?” He stammered into the phone. Trevor’s mom is bad, bad news. And we all know why.

“But I’m really busy. Honestly! Today? You’re joking? Wait! Ma? Ma? Ma?” He dropped the phone onto the floor.

“Please don’t tell me she’s here in New York.” I pulled my hair.

He nodded. Oh fuckity.

“And she’s not buying my excuses anymore. She says if she doesn’t see me with Summer, she’s going to set me up on a date with...Hillbilly Betty.” Everyone gasped. “Whath are we going to doth!” He continued and paced around.

Calling Trevor’s mom weird is a pure understatement. For some reason, she has always had the feeling that Trevor was gay. Maybe it’s because of his tight pants. I told him to ditch it but he didn’t listen. So one day, while we were bumming around in his house, she came home with another one of her potential daughter-in-laws. Trevor immediately grabbed me and said I was his girlfriend. I had to help him, I mean, anyone would, especially after seeing how his dates looked like. But since then, I’ve been trying to avoid his mom at all costs.

Nate howled with laughter as he grabbed his stomach. “How long is she going to be here?” He finally managed to say.

“One freaking day. Thank God. She has some business stuff to do so she decided to pop by.” Trevor explained.

“Easy. Ask her to come over and you guys act all romantic. Done.” Jeremy was definately the brains of our group.

“I mean, but look at her!” Trevor pointed at me. I folded my arms and glared at him. “Not exactly perfect daughter-in-law material.”

“Come on, she’s seen me before. She knows what I look like.” I muttered.

“Yeah, when we were 15?” He paused. “Well, and I sort of told her you’ve grown up to be a total lady.” I glared at him.

“For what?” I yelled and he jumped. Nate and Jeremy were both laughing by now.

“Else she’d think I’m stillth gayth!” He cried and sat down beside me.

“I can’t help you then. Just tell her the truth.” I lay down flat on the couch and closed my eyes. Trevor began shaking me and making whiny sounds.

“You can help the boy.” Jeremy suggested again. “We just need a little something called Brittany.” I jerked up.

“No fucking way.” Nate sighed and cupped Trevor’s face.

“But look at him.” He said in a pouty little voice and I snorted. Trevor nodded sadly.

“One last time, I promise. And no one’s going to see you. We’ll be here, at home.” Trevor added on.
I groaned and nodded my head. All of them indulged me in a group hug.

“Summer’s the best!” They hollered in cheesy voices and I giggled.

Well, what could possibly go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My God.
I can't believe I just finished a chapter.
So, to tell you my mind's a bit weak so it's really difficult for me to write a filler.
Sorry no Alex. But I promise, the next chap! (:
Peaceloverocknroll :]