Status: Actively active :) Yaayyy new banner!! Also, go see the characters page up here ^, I changed Nicole.

Vote For Nick, I Mean Nicole!

The Devil's Sweet Sixteen

"Yeah. I'm going with Justin so I'll meet you there Kay?" Nicole asked Chloe over the phone.

"Kay then! See ya at the devil's party!" Chloe replied through the other line and hung up. Nicole put her phone on her drawer. Now it was time for makeup. Normally she would just put on a little eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss and be on her way, but this time she decided that a little eyeshadow wouldn't hurt. When she was done, she looked at herself in her full length mirror. She wore a red flower pattern dress that almost touched her knees and white heels. Her hair was in light playful curls.

As soon as Nicole was finished getting ready, she heard a car horn outside indicating that Justin was waiting for her. She quickly picked up her phone, grabbed a jacket, and ran downstairs.

"Have fun at the party sweetheart." Pamela told Nicole who was about to open the door.

"Thanks. Bye mom. I'll be home by twelve!" Nicole replied and gave her mom a kiss and hug before walking outside were Justin was waiting impatiently for her. "Hey!" Nicole greeted while getting into the car.

"Hey! Ready to go?" Justin asked. Nicole nodded and Justin sped off making the tires screech. The car ride was silent. Justin didn't bother to make any conversation and Nicole was afraid she might say something stupid. So almost an hour later, a sleepy Nicole and an awkward car ride, they arrived at the Four Seasons in New York. Yes, Chelsea's party was that extravagant.

Justin stopped right in front of a red carpet full of people attending the party and paparazzi taking pictures. Nicole didn't understand why Chelsea would pay for something like paparazzi. But as soon as Justin opened the door for Nicole, the valet man took the car to park, and she stepped on the red carpet, she felt like an instant star.

And for the next five minutes Nicole walked down the red carpet, posed and smiled, and felt like a true celebrity. She loved the feeling. They were almost near the entrance of the hotel when a stretch black hummer limo pulled up to the red carpet. Out popped Chelsea's wanna-be friends with their dates and their slutty dresses. After that the devil herself came out of the limo with Nick by her side, but her dress wasn't as slutty as Nicole thought it would be. 'Strange, maybe she rubbed all her sluttiness on her friends and now she has none left! Wow, that was corny!' Nicole thought to herself. She watched Chelsea smile and pose. She really didn't understand why people were screaming

After Justin took a couple of pictures with Chelsea, he led Nicole inside. Nicole looked around amazed by such a beautiful place. They were led to a room were the party was being held. Inside were guests waiting for Chelsea to arrive. Nicole thought she would come walking in at any second but surprisingly she didn't. A few moments later she lost Justin in the crowds but found a very familiar face. Two familiar faces to be exact.

"Kevy! Joey!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Nikki!" Kevin and Joe replied at the same time.

"Hey Nikki, say hi to Danielle!" Kevin yelled over the music. Nicole looked at a pretty brunette and smiled.

"Hey! Nice to meet you!" Nicole yelled politely.

"You too!" Danielle replied with a smile.

Nicole turned to Kevin and whispered in his ear,well more like yelled, "She's pretty! Don't screw it up!" Kevin smiled and rolled his eyes. He then took Danielle to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. Nicole now turned to Joe and asked, "Where's your girlfriend?" Joe looked confused. "I'm talking about Starr silly!"

"She's not my girlfriend." Joe replied. Now it was Nicole who got confused.

"But you guys made out!" Nicole protested.

"Yeah, but she's not my girlfriend."

"But you guys made out!"

"It doesn't mean she's my girlfriend though."

"Uh, yeah it does Joe. To me it does anyways, I mean you just can't make out with a girl and then tell her she's not your girlfriend! Oh hey Starr!" Nicole yelled waving to Starr who was walking up to were Joe and Nicole were standing. Joe turned around and gave Starr a hug.

"You look great!" Joe screamed looking at Starr's strapless black and white polka dot dress with a red waist band.

Starr smiled and replied, "You look great too!"

"Hey Starr can I ask you a question?" Joe asked.

"You already did!" Starr replied.

"OK...can I ask you two questions?"

"Sure Joe!"

"Well, I really like you," Starr blushed a little. "And I was wondering," Starr's face lit up. "if you wanted to be my-"

"Oh my god! Joe is that you?! It is you!" Joe was interrupted by none other than Chloe, Joe's old but never ending crush. Joe's face lit up as he turned around and saw Chloe standing there in a stunning dress.

"Well don't just stand there!" Chloe yelled getting ready to hug Joe. Starr had an obvious look of disappointment on her face so she walked away.

"Chloe! Wow...It's been a while! You look amazing!" Joe replied. He couldn't believe Chloe was here again. "What are you doing here?"

"What you're not happy to see me?" Chloe asked.

"Of course I am! I just thought you moved!" Joe defended.

"Yeah, well I moved back!"

"That's great!" Joe replied.

Suddenly, the music stopped and all the lights went off. Everyone thought that the power was out until a spotlight shone at the door and there was Chelsea in all her glory. She was not alone though. Four strong and equally hot guys were carrying Chelsea on a couch. Everyone screamed as Chelsea made her way onto the stage. She had changed into a black dress. Then she picked up a microphone and bellowed, "Are you guys ready to party?!"

Everyone screamed except Nicole and Chloe.

"Well get ready to rock your butts off with my boyfriend and his band! Welcome the Jonas Brothers!" Everyone screamed again.

"What?! You and Kevin agreed to perform at the devil's party?!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Yep." Joe responded and walked towards the stage.

"They officially joined the dark side." Chloe mentioned. Then a very familiar tune began to play and Nick, Kevin and Joe walked onto the stage.

Yeah! Hey! Hey! Hey!
I was sittin at home watchin TV all alone
I'm so excited of re-runs I've memorized this show
So I pick up the phone call everyone I know
Said there's gonna be a party hit the music here we go. Yeah!

You gotta live to party, bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play my song
Are you ready to rock and roll

Hey! Hey! Hey!

We were out on the floor
Yeah we danced the night away
Then she looked at her watch and said that it was late
Then she pulled me aside and said she couldn't stay
(I really got to go)
But I begged her for one more song
Let the music play. Yeah!

You gotta live to party, bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play my song
Are you ready to rock and roll

I drove her home and then she whispered in my ear
The party doesn't have to end, we can dance here

Live to party bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play my song
Are you ready to rock and roll

You gotta live to party bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play our song
Are you ready to rock and roll

You gotta live to party bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play our song
Are you ready to rock and roll

You gotta live to party bust your move
Everybody's in the groove
Tell the DJ to play our song
Are you ready to rock and roll

Live.. to.. Party!


Everyone Screamed at the end of the song including Nicole, not for Nick, but for Kevin and Joe. After they got off stage Chelsea came back wearing a short black dress. The song Popular by The Veronicas started to play and soon Chelsea was dancing and singing.

Pop Pop mmm Pop Pop Pop mm Pop

I hate to say it but they play this
damn song in every club
But it's me so I'll show love
But it's me so show me love

When I walk into the room people stop and stare
It's like nobody else is there
You know it's me not you
Who said anything about you

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular

Pop, pop, popular! Pop, pop, popular!

Most guys I dated got intimidated
So now I date up
If you know what it means so they shut up
If you know what it means so just shut up

'Cause I don't wanna give half away
On the date we don't make up
If you know what I mean when we wake up
If you know what I mean when we break up

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular..

Pop, pop, popular!

You always wanna be around me
So you know what it's like
When the world is at your feet
And you're VIP tonight
You've either got it or you don't
And I'm sorry you won't
Get there by using me
Just go & do your own thing

pop pop pop
mmm pop
pop pop pop
mm pop

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular

Pop, pop, popular!

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular

Pop, pop, popular!
Pop, pop, popular!
Pop, pop, popular!
Pop, pop, popular!
Pop, pop, popular!


Everyone Screamed and clapped when Chelsea finished singing. Except Nicole and Chloe.
Chelsea disappeared backstage and the DJ began to play music. Everyone started dancing. Nicole wondered were Justin was. He disappeared and he hasn't shown up ever since.

"Hey Nikki! Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure Starr!" Nicole replied. She and Starr walked out to the main lobby and sat down on one of the couches.

Starr began. "How long has Joe known Chloe?"

"A while. Why?" Nicole questioned.

"I don't know. Just wondering" Starr replied with disappointment showing on both her face and her voice.

"You know you can tell me if something's wrong right?"

"Yeah." Starr replied. Then she continued, "It's just that Joe was going to ask me to be his girlfriend but Chloe ruined it!"

"Well did you talk to Chloe? Did you talk to Joe?"

"No. I've been avoiding them the whole time."

"Speaking of avoiding, have you seen Justin?" Nicole asked.

"No. Wanna go look for him?" Starr asked. Nicole nodded and they both got up. They looked outside the hotel, inside the party area, the main lobby, and the party area again but they just couldn't find Justin.

"Oh well. I really have to go! Come with me?" Starr asked.

"Sure but I'm not gonna watch!" Nicole replied laughing. Starr rolled her eyes and they opened a door. Inside was a hallway that looked off limits.

"I don't think this is the bathroom. Let's go." Nicole said and turned around to leave.

Starr on the other hand had a different idea. " Wait I think it's at the end of the hallway." She walked through the hallway opening every door. Nicole followed behind her. They reached the last door and it was Starr's last hope of peeing. She turned the knob slowly and opened the door. Nicole was right behind her. Their jaws dropped when they saw who was in there. Nicole was on the verge of tears. They didn't seem to notice since they were too busy making out. Starr closed the door and looked at Nicole.

"Aw! Come here!" Starr whispered and embraced Nicole in a tight hug. Then she took her hand and led her out of the hallway, through the dance floor, past the worried faces, out the hotel, and into the Starbucks across the street.

Starr ordered Nicole's favorite drink whenever she got depressed. The Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate. For herself she got the Iced Vanilla Latte. They sat in the corner as far away from everyone as possible. Starr waited until Nicole calmed down and drank half her chocolate to speak.

"Forget him."

"Why does she keep on doing the same thing?" Nicole asked taking a sip from her chocolate.

"Do what? You have whipped cream on your lips by the way."

"Thanks." Nicole replied and wiped the whipped cream off her lips. "And she's always ruining everything! First Nick and now Justin! God I hate her!"

"Don't hate her Nikki. Wait who are you talking about?" Kevin asked walking up to where they were sitting and sat down next to Nicole. Chloe followed behind and took a seat next to Starr.

"They're talking about Chelsea." Chloe replied.

"How did you know?" Starr asked.

"Cause Chelsea is our sworn enemy! And she's the only person Nikki hates." Chloe answered.

"Oh." Starr mumbled.

"So why were you crying?" Kevin asked looking at Nicole.

"What did Chelsea do this time?" Chloe asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it. You tell them Starr." Nicole responded.

"Wait, let me go get some coffee and then tell us!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kevin agreed. Nicole sighed and took more sips of her chocolate.

Five minutes later, Chloe came back with a Caramel Frappuccino and Kevin with a Mocha Frappuccino.

"OK so what did she do to make you cry?" Chloe asked.

Starr answered for Nicole. "Well Nikki and I were trying to find a bathroom and we ended up in this hallway. So we opened the door and there was Justin with Chelsea!"

"So?" Chloe asked.

"So they were kissing! Well more like making out!"

"Are you serious?" Kevin asked shocked that Chelsea and Justin would do such a thing.

"Yeah! I know I didn't think Chelsea would do something like that either!" Starr hollered.

"I do. Chelsea's the devil. Or at least she comes from hell." Chloe replied and took a sip of her coffee.

"And what about Justin? He was part of it too. And who's going to tell Nick?" Kevin asked.

"You. He won't believe any of us." Nicole declared. Kevin sighed and agreed. After they finished their coffee and hot chocolate, the four made their way back to the party. It turned out that Joe was looking for them everywhere. They found Chelsea partying it up with a gold and silverdress. She was dancing with Nick so Kevin decided to tell him afterwards.

'If only he knew... Kevin thought. Pretty soon the song was over and before Kevin could pull Nick aside, everyone was being told to go outside. Once everyone was outside,a silver convertible was being driven by Chelsea's dad. Chelsea screamed with excitement and ran over to her new car. Everyone was amazed and some were jealous which was probably what Chelsea wanted. She called Nick over and he got into the car with Chelsea's best friend and Justin. As they drove off Kevin decided to tell Nick some other day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's what the outfits look like In Order:
Nicole's red dress
Chelsea's red carpet dress
Starr's Red and black dress
Chloe's dress
Chelsea's black dress
Chelsea's short black performance dress
Chelsea's gold and silver dress.

Here's what the hummer limo looks like
And
silver convertible