‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

TV

When we arrived at the zoo the animal I wanted to see the most would probably have to be my favorite animal in the world, the panda. Oli's parents said that they were just going to walk around for a while and meet up with us some where else since it seemed to be that we were going to run around the place. We agreed and took off, Tom, Oli, and me. Soon we reached our destination, the panadas!
I quickly ran to the fence and looked at them when I heard Oli's phone ring. "Ello...yeah....I'm a little busy...are you sure?...alright alright! I'll try.....ok bye"
"Oli who was that?" I asked.
"Our manager, listen Ava there's been some kind of emergency and they need me, is it ok if I go or do you want me to stay here?" He asked. I could tell he really didn't want to go, but I could tell he needed to go.
"Go if you need to if its really that important." I said kind of sad, but I knew it had to be done.
He kissed my forehead, "Thanks Ava, I promise you I will make this up to you!"
I let out a small laugh, "I know Oli, just go"
"Alright bye!" he said running off.
I looked toward Tom, "I guess its just you and me" I said with a smile.
"Yeah I guess, what are we gonna do?"
"Look at the animals!" I yelled jumping up and down making him laugh.
"Alright" he said in between his laughs.
So here we were walking around the zoo joking around, getting to know each other. Soon we were running around playing tag, not sure how that got started, when I tripped and caused Tom to trip as well. When I opened my eyes I saw that Tom was on top of me and inches away from my face. I held my breath. "I....um...sorry" he said quickly getting off of me.
"No its ok. I was the one that tripped." Just then Tom's phone rang and I thanked god for that.
After he hung up he told me it was his mom that called and that we had to go.

~Back at the Sykes House~

We just got back when I saw that Oli was sitting on the couch. "Oli!" I said running up and giving him a hug.
"Hey love" he said kissing the top of my head. "How was your day?"
"Amazing! So what was the emergency?" I asked him.
"We thought that Matt might have broken his arm, he had to go to the emergency room. Turns out though it was just slight fracture and he will be better by next week. So we have to put a hold on recording our new album for a while."
"Oh well I'm glade every things alright" I said smiling.
"Yeah me too."
Just then Carol called out to us. "Kids I'm going to make dinner, any thing sound good to you?" she asked.
I looked at Oli and he looked at me, then we looked at carol, "Surprise us!" we said at the same time. We couldn't help but laugh.
"Well I am going to go take a shower and you are more than welcome to join me Ava."
"Nice try Oli but I think I will pass and watch some TV." I said giving him a quick kiss.
"Aw, fine." he said giving me a quick kiss and getting up. I turned on the TV when I felt the couch sink down next to me. I looked over and saw Tom.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"Hey" he said really dully.
I decided to ignore it and watch some random show I found on TV.
Soon Oli found his way back downstairs and sat next to me while putting his arm around me. "hey love" he said kissing my forehead.
"Hi" I said smiling.
Just then I noticed out of the corner of my eyes that Tom quickly got up and ran outstares in a rush.
"That was weird." i said.
"It was, what happened?" he asked.
"Not sure" I said shrugging it off.
Soon Carol called us for dinner, which was amazing!
After dinner I wanted to watch a movie. Oli said to go ahead and start it while he helped clean. I insisted on helping but everyone pushed me out of the kitchen and into the TV room.
I picked out the movie pelter gist and started it.
Just then Tom walked in and sat next to me.
"Hey Ava?" he asked.
"Yeah Tom?" I said looking at him.
Before I knew what was going on Tom was kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked! :D
comments will make me wanna update to the next chapter

Image