‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Girls Night Out

It really did feel good to be back in England. Tonight Terran and I decided to have a girls night. Jackie wasn't going to come because she wanted to spend time with Curtis.
"So what should we watch tonight?" I asked Terran looking at our massive DVD collection.
"I don't know. I feel like a comedy."
"Good because I feel the same. How about Hot Fuzz?"
"Yes! I love that movie"
"Me too" I said getting it out and putting it in.
Soon the movie started and we were practically laughing the whole time. After the movie we decided to watch another movie. This time we decided to watch Pride and Prejudice.
"Hey Ava?" I heard Terran say close to the middle of the movie.
"Yeah?" I asked looking at her.
"Do you think that I am ever going to fall in love. I mean you and Oli, Jackie and Curtis."
"Oh come on Terran! Boys would kill for you! I'm sure you'll find some one!"
"Yeah I really hope"
"Hey I know! Lets go out. I mean the nights still young"
"Its eleven"
"Perfect! Lets go get ready"
We both got dressed quickly. May I say be both looked stunning? Well we did.
"Ready to go?" I asked her
"Ready as I will ever be" she said
We both got in the car and drove off to a night club near by. The place was packed!
"Okay lets get a drink first" I said dragging her over to the bar.
We both got our drinks and decided to go dance. We were having a blast dancing with each other when I saw some one waving close by. I looked at the person and saw it was Matt N.
"I'll be right back" I said yelling so I could be heard, then making my way towards Matt "What are you doing here" I asked
"I got board. No one was home except for Curtis and Jackie, you can guess what there doing. So I decided to go out."
"So your here by yourself?"
"Yeah"
"Then come join us!"
"Us? Is Oli here and I just don't see him?" He asked looking around
"Nope! Its me and Jackie."
"Alright" He said following me to where Jackie was.
Soon we were all dancing together, and may I say Jackie looked fairly comfortable with Matt so I decided to leave before them. Matt said he would even give her a ride home. So I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it
Please comment!
Image
haha
I like this picture!