Run Baby Run

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

The guys and I have gotten closer in these passed 2 months. They still don’t want me hanging out with Tony. I talk to him for hours and hours on end and he really is a nice guys and not bad looking. I don’t know why the guys don’t want me around him. To be honest I think I may like him but I don’t think he’ll ask me out anytime soon. Things with Matt are great; we have been really close and I think I may have feeling for him too. Hell, I think I like them both but for totally different reasons even though they share some of the same qualities.

“Belle wake up, your going to be late for school”

I groaned “I don’t want to go to school dad, I’m tired”

“Come on baby you have to” he shook me gently “wake up”

“Ok” I sat up and walked to the bathroom. Thank God for friends because if it wasn’t for them I would hate school more then I already do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I’m tired” I yawned. All of us were sitting in the food court outside, like always.

“Damn it, I fucking hate Mondays” Zack sighed.

“Me too” Jimmy agreed “So what do you-”

“Hey Belz can I talk to you?” Tony interrupted Jimmy, who was now glaring daggers at him. As a matter of fact everyone was.

“Yeah” I then turned to the guys “I’ll be right back” they all nodded and then I walked a foot away with Tony “What’s up?”

“Well, uh, it’s just that I was wondering if…if you’d want to got out with me”

My stomach felt like there was a swarm of butterflies roaming around inside it. Today was the best Monday I have ever had. I was happy and excited that he asked me because I have been waiting for so long to find out that he felt the same way about me “Yeah”

“Alright” he smiled “What are you doing after school?”

“Nothing” I couldn’t keep the smile off my face.

“You want to go to the movies or something?”

“Sure that doesn’t sound like a bad idea”

He smiled and then hugged me “See you later”

“See you later” I let go and he walked away. I turned around and saw the guys with a look of disapproval and Matt’s face had a look of hurt. “What’s wrong you guys?”

They just shook their heads “Nothing” Brian mumbled.

“Tell me”

“What did that kid want?” Jimmy asked.

“He just ask me out”

“And you said yes” Brian said as if he was stating the obvious.

“Yes I did, what’s the big deal?”

“Nothing” Zack replied and then turned to Matt, who was trying to ignore us.

“Matt, what’s wrong?”

He shook his head “Nothing Belz”

“Matt te-”

“Nothing is wrong with me” he got up and walked away.

“Guys what is wrong with Matt?”

Brian sighed “He isn’t feeling well"

I nodded “Oh ok”

Matt’s POV

The anger, jealousy, and hurt was rising in me. “Nothing is wrong with me” I got up and walked away.

I can’t believe this is happening, the girl I have liked since her first day of school, has been asked out by the wrong guy. She was beautiful; her eyes were perfect and best of all, who she was. I was going to ask her at lunch if she would go out with me.

“Fuck” I groaned. I remembered what happened last week.

“I don’t know Brian, what happens if she says no?”

Brian was concentrated on playing Halo but seemed to do a good job at multitasking “She won’t say no”

I rolled my eyes “How do you know she won’t?”

“Because of the way she looks and acts around you”

“She acts the same all the time”

Brian shook his head “She may act the same but,” he paused the game and then looked at me “every time the guys and I talk about you or when you’re there she always has the biggest smile and a sparkle in her eye”

“Oh God” I mumbled “Your starting to sound like Kristey”

“Well” he laughed “she told me that, so I used what she said”

“And how does Kristey know this?”

“She’s a girl Matt” he shrugged “I don’t know it’s their thing”

“Alright” I smiled “I’ll do it on Monday”

Brian patted my back “Belz would be so happy to know you like her back”


“What am I going to do?” I said to myself. I don’t know how I’m going to handle this, she was my kind of girl and there aren’t many like her. I was going to have to deal with this but I will not let this affect our friendship.

I rather have her as a friend then nothing at all
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here it is you guys!!!!!!

Please dont hate me for to long! this is the way it had to be but it will turn out right just give it time!

Comments and other stuff are loved.

<3
-K