Run Baby Run

Tell Me Baby

I woke up with my cell phone ringing; I slowly moved to the corner of my bed and picked it up.

“Hello?” I mumbled.

“Hey, it’s Matt, did I wake you up?”

“No, I’ve been up for a while”

“No, you just woke up didn’t you?” he chuckled.

“Can’t hide anything from you Sanders” I laughed.

“Nope, you can’t, so how was the movie with Tony?”

“Ok”

“Ok?” he sounded concerned “What happened?”

“Nothing,” I sighed “we just got into a stupid fight”

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine” I lied.

“Ok, can the guys and I come over?”

“Yeah sure, but can you come an hour before?” I needed to talk to someone.

“Sure, of course”

“Ok thanks”

“What time you want me there?”

“I don’t know” I looked at the clock and it was already 11 “around 12:30”

“Ok, I’ll see you in a little B”

I smiled “Ok, bye”

“Bye”

I hung up and got off the bed. My body still hurt but not as bad as yesterday, I slowly walked to the bathroom and turned on the light and looked in the mirror. “Fuck” I whispered. I saw the cut on my temple and my cheek was bruised. I forgot about that and I just asked Matt to come over. I can’t blame my dad; he hasn’t hit me for a long time. I’ll think of something.

I was ready and Matt was going to be here any minute. I walked down the stairs to find my dad reading the newspaper.

“Morning” I smiled.

“Morning Belz” he looked up “what the hell happened to your face?”

“I uh tripped and fell on the ground” I lied.

He studied me for a moment “I want that looked at” he looked at his watch and then at me “I have to go to work”

“Ok, oh can I have some friends over?”

“Yeah, just don’t make a mess”

“Ok,” I hugged and kissed him “bye dad”

He was out the door “Bye baby”

A second later the door bell rang and I ran to the door and opened it.

Matt smiled “Hey Belz” he hugged me and I hugged him back but tighter. My body started shaking and everything that happened last night came back to bite me in the ass. “What’s wrong Belle?” he let go of me and then faced me. My eyes were glossy from unshed tears that I prayed for them not to fall. I tried to speak but nothing came out. He closed the door behind him and picked me up bridal style and slowly walked me to my room. He sat me down on my bed and sat on the edge “Belz what’s wrong, tell me”

“I-I” I closed my eyes and tears streamed down my face.

“Don’t cry Belz, please” he hugged me tight and the scent of his cologne entranced me.

“The fight I got into with Tony was about you”

“About me? Why?” he started rubbing my back.

“I don’t know, I guess he’s just jealous of how close we are”

He pulled away so that he was now facing me. He took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear, “What happened to you?”

“Nothing”

“Did he fucking do this?”

“Who?”

“Tony”

“No, we were running and playing around and I tripped”

His eyes locked with mine “Tell me the truth”

“I am” I whispered.

Our eyes were locked and our faces were dangerously close. He leaned down and kissed me. I went with what my body wanted and kissed him back. His tongue was tracing my lips begging for an entrance and I opened my mouth letting him in. He kissed me harder but sweetly, pushing me down so I was now lying on my back with him on top of me. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but neither of us wanting to win. He pulled away and started kissing and nibbling my neck. I started pulling and running my hand through his hair when a slight moan left his lips. He slowly kissed my chin and then leading up to my lips again. He kissed with such passion I never knew existed. I felt his hand slip under my shirt and I wrapped my legs around his waist, rocked his hips with mine. He pulled off my shirt and I start tugging on the end of his hinting what I wanted. He stopped what he was doing, pulled off his shirt and leaned down to kiss my neck until he reached my chest. I cupped his face in my hands and pulled him to face me and our lips crashed together yet again. That’s when reality hit me.

No matter how bad I wanted him I could never have him

“Matt stop”

In less then a second he stopped and faced me “What’s wrong?”

“I’m with Tony and it’s…it’s not fair to him”

When I mentioned Tony his face fell and he climbed off me and put his shirt on. He handed me my shirt and I put it on. “It was my fault” he sighed “I’m sorry”

“No it wasn’t”

“Please tell me that our friendship has not been ruined”

I shook me head “No, it didn’t”

He nodded “Let’s head downstairs”

I followed him down the stairs and entered the kitchen “You want anything?”

“Nah, I’m good, so what do you want to do today?”

“Well,” I was about to answer but then the door bell rang “hold that thought” I walked to the door and opened it.

“Hey baby” Tony greeted.

“What are you doing here?” I can’t believe he had the balls to show up. He was the last person I wanted to see.

He pushed me into the house and closed the door “What the fuck did you say?”

“I said what-”

“What’s going on?” Matt walked to where we were.

Tony looked at Matt and then at me “Nothing, I need to talk to you Belz”

We walked to the deck and that’s when I knew I was going to get it.

“I fucking told you not to talk to him” he sneered.

“He came over and-”

“Kick him out, I want to bring you some place”

“I can’t just kick him out like that”

“You are going to do it whether you like it or not”

I walked in the house and met up with Matt “Tony wants to take me some place-”

“Ok, so I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow”

“Matt, wait, I’m sorry"

He hugged me “It’s ok” he opened the door and let it close behind him.

I turned around to find Tony behind me “Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise” he smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help myself, I had to post this!!

Hope you guys liked it!

The make-out scene isnt the greatest because I think i suck at those.

Comments?

-K