Run Baby Run

The Dope Show

"Tony, where are we going?”

“Don’t worry baby, it’s a surprise” he placed his hand with mine. As much as I wanted to pull my hand away, I didn’t want another incident happening. We stopped at a red light and he looked at me “I love you Belz”

I didn’t know what to say, so I lied “I-I love you too Tony”

He smiled at me and kept on driving when the light turned green. Five minutes later we pulled over to a house and he turned the car off. “Here we are” he got out of the car and I did the same. He took my hand into his and we walked together to the entrance of the house. He opened the door, as if it was his own house, and entered it. I followed close behind him with our hands still linked. We entered the living room where there were two guys. One was short and slim with a skater hair cut and the other was tall and a bit chubby. They both got up and greeted Tony and then smiled at me; I smiled back.

“Sit, please” the chubby one pointed to a couch next to where they were sitting. I did as I was told and sat down. Tony did the same an put his arm around my shoulder.

“Alright, Tony” the short, skinny one started “we got the good stuff”

“Sweet, how much?”

“One-fifty and that’s including my little discount”

“Lets get our party on” Tony reached into his jacket pocket and handed him the money.

The chubby one got up and disappeared into a room far down the hall. A few minutes later he came out with a silver tray and set it down on the coffee table, which was in the center of where we were. I looked down at the tray to find a load of different drugs. The skinny one started putting this white powder into eight lines. To me the white powder looked like cocaine, but I could be wrong. He handed everyone a rolled up piece of paper and I took it with no intentions of using it. All three guys sniffed their lines while I just stared blankly at mine.

“Go ahead” the chubby one told me.

“No thanks” I shook my head “I don’t do drugs”

“Come on Belz” Tony kept pushing me “It’s just a little”

“Yeah, its not that much, today is the day you take your first sniff” the skinny one added.

“I don’t want to”

Tony gave me a look that I knew I had to do this. I wanted to walk out so bad but I knew that shit would hit the fan. Hesitating I leaned down slowly and sniffed my two lines of white powder. A minute later I felt extremely awake and got up. The skinny one got up and put some loud rock music and I just danced to the beat. Boy was this stuff good. He then lined eight more lines and I quickly dove to mine an sniffed that quickly as if they were going to steal it any minute. Two girls came over and then next thing I knew we were having our own little drug party. We all danced and everything that happened between me and Tony was out the window and we were having a good time. After an hour of snorting coke they decided to got for another party mix. The chubby one then handed me two pills.

“Take these” he said in my ear.

“What are these?” I wanted to know what I was taking.

“Ex, now hurry up and swallow”

I chucked them in my mouth and then washed them down with beer and continued dancing. I felt like I was in a state of euphoria and I couldn’t help but let loose. I kept dancing and drinking with the guys but mostly with Tony. A couple of guys showed up and they kept eyeing me so I stayed close to Tony hoping that he cared little enough to have me close to him and protect me from these strangers that I didn’t know. Little by little everyone left and it ended up with me and Tony alone with them like this morning. The skinny one walked up to me and then grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“Nothing, you are going to feel a little something and that’s it”

I couldn’t understand what he was saying. I felt a slight pinch in my arm and then it felt like a snake crawling in my veins. I felt an ecstatic rush pulse through my body but at the same time I felt limp. I tried to speak but it felt like that ability was taken away from me. My body was craving more and that’s exactly what I was going to get.

“Give me more” I sighed.

“More?” the skinny one asked me “I think I gave you enough”

I started rubbing my arm “Give me more, please” I begged.

“Fine” he huffed and then I felt a pinch again and I felt that familiar rush and then my eyes felt amazingly heavy and then sleep consumed me.

“Belz,” I heard hushed chatters “wake up”

I opened my eyes to find Tony above me “What happened?” I slurred.

“You fell asleep when we gave you heroin, are you ok, babe?”

“Yeah, what time is it?” I placed my hand over me head because it was throbbing like a
bitch.

“Around one thirty, I think I should get you home."

"In the morning?" I asked.

"Yeah , come one"

I was brought home in 10 minutes. I opened the car door to get out when he stopped me. “See you tomorrow”

“Bye” I smiled.

I walked up to my room and laid on my bed. This was my first and last time doing drugs. I felt like shit and I wondered if this is how it feels to be alone, completely alone and that's when I thought.

I want Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok here it is!!

Comments??

Belz is a very bad grl! lol

Hope you liked it!

-K