Run Baby Run

Cheated Hearts

Matt’s POV

“Wait, say that again” Brian said.

We were walking around the school yard waiting for Zack and Jimmy to show up; Johnny decided to skip.

My mind went back to what happened yesterday. I felt stupid for what I did “What happened was that she told me that Tony kept bitching about our friendship and she was crying. Then I saw her face and it looked like someone beat the shit out of her and,” I sighed “I kissed her”

Brian looked at me “And she kissed back, right?”

I nodded “Yeah and then we went a little further then kissing but not sex”

“What happened?”

“Tony”

“He saw you guys or-”

“No,” I shook my head “she said it wasn’t fair to him and nothing happened” I closed my eyes trying to forget my feelings for her but I knew it wasn’t going to happen. I opened my eyes to find Belz getting out of the car. “There she is”

Brian looked in her direction and then looked at me “Go talk to her”

“I don’t know Brian, I don’t want her and Tony fighting; I think he hit her but she wont tell me”

“Fuck man,” Brian sighed “Come on, I’ll go with you”

I was quite for a minute “Ok”

We walked to where Belz was and she was sitting by herself on a bench , staring at the ground.

“Hey B” I smiled. She looked up and smiled, looking pale, tired and sick.

“Hey” she gave me a weak smile.

“You look sick Belz, are you ok?” Brian asked with his facing hinting concern.

She ran her fingers through her hair “Yeah I’m fine, just tired”

I wasn’t convinced at all “You sure? I can bring you home or you can chill at my house”

“I don’t know Matt” she started “You might get into trouble and I think I caused enough problems for the year”

“He wont, I’ll tell the teacher he went to the nurse or whatever” Brian answered.

She looked at Brian “Thanks, Bri” and then got up.

Brian patted me on the back and walked away. I smiled at her and we started walking to the student parking lot. We were silent on the way to the car. We entered the car I turned it on and started driving.

“Where do you want to go” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter, your house because I haven’t seen it yet” she smiled.

“Alrighty, my house it is” I laughed.

I pulled up to the driveway of my house and parked. I turned off the car and turned to Belz, who was sleeping. I got out of the car and walked to the door, unlocked it, and opened it. I ran to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. I carefully lifted her up bridal style and closed the car door. Entering the house I closed the door with my foot and slowly walked up the stairs and headed towards my room. I laid her on my bed and that’s when she woke up.

“Matt?” she mumbled.

“Yeah”

Her eyes were halfway closed “Can I use a shirt of yours or something comfortable?”

“Sure, I’ll let you decide what you want” I pointed to my dresser “you can check in there”

She fully opened her eyes and sat up. She got up and walked to my dresser and pulled out a Metallica shirt and a pair of boxers.

“I’ll leave you alone” I walked out the room and closed the door. I leaned against the wall and two minutes later she opened the door. My eyes fell on her body that was covered by my clothes; I must say she looked good in them. She turned around and crawled in the bed and I put the covers on her. I was about to leave the room when I heard her whisper.

“Matt”

“Hmm”

“Will you stay with me?”

I turned around “Yeah” I walked to my dresser and changed into sweats and then crawled to the other side of the bed. Without thinking I wrapped my arm around her stomach, she shifted, now facing me. We had our eyes locked, staring at each other. That was all we needed, each other. She traced my cheek bones with her fingers and she started playing with my hair. I pulled her body closer to mine in an attempt to warm her up because she was cold to the touch. I leaned down close to her face and we kissed. Softly and passionately was the way to go and I wanted to show her how much I cared for her, how I truly had feelings for her. She tangled her legs with mine. She then tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I pulled off my shirt obeying her silent command. She then snuggled into my chest, begging silently not for me to let her go.

“Matt”

“Yeah B” I pulled her closer to my chest hoping that she would never leave, that her warmth would not desert me.

“Never mind”

I started playing with her hair “Tell me”

She hugged me and exhaled deeply “I’m tired”

“Go to sleep, I promise I’ll be here when you wake up”

“You’re the best, Matty boy”

“I know” I whispered. Her eyes closed and 20 minutes later her breathing was regulated, letting me know she was sleeping again. I ran my hand down her face slowly “I love you Belle” and I kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes, dreaming of what could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters-one day!! couldnt help myself

like Kim said"i feel bad for Matt"

hope you guys liked it

Comments?

-K