Run Baby Run

That's What You Get

Belz’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the same place I was when fell asleep. I looked up at Matt and he had his eyes closed; I smiled at the fact that he kept his promise. I shifted slowly, careful not to wake him but when I did his grip tightened around my waist.

“Where are you going?” he mumbled.

“I was going to let you sleep” I whispered.

“I’m already awake” he chuckled and opened his eyes “are you feeling better?”

I nodded and smiled “Yeah thanks,” he let go of me and I stood up “where’s your bathroom?”

“Down the hall, to your left”

I nodded again and walked out of the room. I found the bathroom and entered it. Closing the door behind me I looked in the mirror; Brian was right, I looked sick and pale. I sighed and started walking back to the room. When I got back to the room it was empty and Matt was missing.

“Matt?”

No answer, silence consumed the air around me. I walked down the stairs and heard a noise in the kitchen. Slowly walking into the kitchen I found someone who wasn’t him. He looked up at me and scanned my body as if he was in shock to see me in the clothes I was in.

“W-Who are you?” he asked.

“I’m-” I was cut of by Matt.

“Hey dad”

“Hey Matt,” his dad smiled and then looked at me and then back at Matt “why aren’t you at school?”

“Belz wasn’t feeling good”

His dad turned to me “Oh, so you’re Belz” he smiled.

I looked at Matt, who was blushing, and then turned back to his dad and answered him “Yes, I am; I hope your not mad at Matt, he was just trying to make me feel better”

He shook his head “No, well I have to get to work, feel better,” he looked at Matt “You behave yourself” and then walked out.

“Sorry about that” Matt said.

“It’s ok” then a smile found its way to my face “so you talk about me?”

He turned red “Uh, you hungry?”

“Yeah, want to cook me something?” I smiled. I wasn’t going to let my other question die, sooner or later I was going to ask again.

He chuckled “You are really lucky” he headed towards the fridge and set some stuff on the counter.

“Why am I lucky?” I asked with a playful attitude.

He shook his head “Never mind”

“Tell me” I prodded.

“Nothing, what do you want to eat?”

I shrugged “Doesn’t matter Chef Matt”

He rolled his eyes “Chef Matt? That sounds so…”

“So what?” I laughed.

“Gay”

“Gay? Alright then what name do you like?”

He was about to answer when his cell started ringing. “Think for me” he pulled out his phone “Hello? Hey Brain…What’s up? Shit…does anyone else know? Fuck…Ok, thanks… bye”

“What’s wrong?”

He looked at me with worry in his eyes “Can you get your phone?”

I nodded and ran up stairs and grabbed my Sidekick. I opened it to find 7 missed calls “Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony, fuck all Tony” I dropped my phone to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed “Boy am I going to get it” I whispered. I heard Matt coming up the stairs and then saw him at the door. He grabbed my phone and looked at my calls. I looked up at him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Tony called me and I didn’t pick up, he’s going to be so mad at me”

Matt was about to answer when my cell started ringing and he handed the phone to me.

“Hello?”

“Where in the hell are you? I fucking waited all morning for your dumb ass and you didn’t even fucking call me to tell me where you were!” he yelled “People told me you left with Matt; I told you to stay away from him and now you are really going to get it you little bitch. I’m going to your house in an hour and you better be there” and he hung up.

I dropped the phone yet again and broke out into silent tears. I could only imagine what Tony would do to me. Matt hugged me and let go to face me.

“Belz, what’s wrong baby?”

“I have to go” I got up and scattered for my clothes. I grabbed them and ran to the bathroom. I quickly changed and when I exited the bathroom Matt stopped me.

“What is going on?” he said with authority that I never heard before.

“Tony is mad at me, I have to go”

“Let me give you a ride at least” he begged.

I nodded “Ok”

Matt dropped me off and didn’t want to leave me alone with Tony but I assured him everything was going to be ok even though I knew later on I would be in pain. I quickly opened the door to my house and closed it and ran upstairs. I dried my wet face and changed my clothes. As second later my door bell rang and I hurried down the stairs. Once the door was open his fist collided with my face and I fell to the floor. He slammed the door and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me up the stairs. Once we reached the room he threw me to the wall and punched me in my stomach.

“You little bitch, I fucking told you to stay away from him but since you are a little slut you can't learn your lesson” he kicked me on the side and threw me on the bed. He started unbuckling his belt “Now you are really going to get it you worthless bitch only good for fucking” he grabbed my sheet and tied my writs to the bed posts and stripped me of my dignity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well I'm leaving tomorrow and I just couldnt help myself I needed to post something.

Comments?

-K