Run Baby Run

Mr. Brightside

He got off of me and fixed his pants. Saying nothing he walked out of my room and I heard him slam the door to my house. My body was screaming from the pain it withstood. I didn’t want to move, I couldn’t but I knew I had to clean myself up before my dad came home. I started walking into the bathroom when my cell started ringing.

“Hello?” My voice was shaking.

“Belz, are you ok?”

I bit the inside of my cheek in an attempt to fight back tears “Yeah” my voice cracked.

“Did Tony hurt you?”

“No”

“Belz” he sighed “please don’t lie to me, did he hurt you?”

I closed my eyes “No Matt, he didn’t hurt me”

“Then what’s wrong? Something’s not right”

I wanted to tell him but I knew he’d be angry with me and Tony. He probably would kill Tony and I don’t want to get Matt in trouble. I think I caused enough problems for the both of us and I feel like shit already. “Nothing, I have to go, talk to you later"

He exhaled deeply “Ok, bye B”

“Bye”

I quickly hung up the phone and hopped in the shower. I came out and dried myself, putting on my bra and underwear. The mirror called my name as I slowly walked into the bathroom to see the damage that had been done. My wrists were bruised along with my stomach and left cheek. I looked down at my thighs and they were deep purple. I quickly put on my clothes when I heard the front door open. I slowly walked down the stairs and saw my dad setting food on the table.

“Hey dad” I said barely above a whisper.

He turned around and the smiled that was once on his face disappeared. His eyes were cloudy with concern “What happened to you, baby?”

“Nothing, just got into a little fight”

“A fight? When? Where? Why?” he ran to me.

“It was real stupid, it’s nothing to worry about it” I smiled.

He hugged me “If there is anything going on tell me, I’m here for you”

I felt bad because he was trying so hard to be there for me and I just lied and push him away. I hugged him back and let go to face him “I know, dad, thank you”

“You hungry? I bought food”

I nodded “Yeah, want to watch a movie?”

“Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me”

We both got our food and sat on the couch. Slowly our relationship is getting better, but I felt bad about lying to him and Matt. My problem is that I can’t tell anyone, if I did that would cause more problems that no one needs and I’m tired of being the blame.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really short but its something, right?

Comments? (please)

-K