Run Baby Run

I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)

We pulled up to the house I once got high in. I didn’t want to go, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out, just leave me there to die.

“Let’s go” Tony said getting out of the car. Saying nothing I got out and followed behind him to the door. He opened it and entered, and then I did. “Hey guys” Tony greeted. They both looked up and greeted him back and smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down in the same spot I sat last time. I looked around the room and I soon realized how eerie and dirty this room was. The chubby one got up and came to me with a needle.

“Give me your arm” he said tapping the needle.

I shook my head “No, thanks”

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel like doing anything” Tony squeezed my leg and that’s when I knew I had to change my answer. “Ok, I’ll take some” I lifted up my arm and he gladly took it. He rolled up my sleeve and I felt a pinch. At that very second I felt that familiar rush flow through my body once again. I then leaned back further into the couch and just watched everyone do lines. I wondered why the kept giving me the strong stuff and they get cocaine. After 10 minutes the skinny one decided to give me another fix. I felt overwhelmed and just closed my eyes and went to dream land.

My eyes slowly opened and scanned the room. I saw the guys smoking and laughing. My body craved more and I had to find a way to get it. “T-Tony” I slurred.

“You’re awake?”

“Yeah, can I have more?”

“More?” he smirked.

“Yeah”

He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear “If you give me something I want”

I knew exactly what he wanted and I really wanted my fix bad. I was going to do anything to get it. “Ok”

He still had that smirk on his face and took me by the hand and walked to the bathroom. He locked the door behind him and then turned to face me. Letting him do all the work he undid my pants and his own. He started kissing me and I felt absolutely disgusted with myself but I couldn’t back down now. He was about to enter me when I stopped him “Wait”

“What?” he sounded irritated.

“You’re not wearing any protection”

“Its ok baby, nothing is going to happen”

I swallowed my protest and let him do what ever he pleased with me. I was going to get something good for this, so I’m not going to complain.

He left the bathroom first and I followed closely behind him. I sat back down on the sofa and he walked up to me with a needle. I smiled at the fact that my happiness was going to be shot up in me anytime soon. I rolled up my sleeve eager for what awaited me.

“Here you go, baby”

I felt a pinch then my body was hushed by the snake slithering through my veins but then soon ended. I frowned at the fact that my euphoria wasn’t reached. “More” I begged. Then I felt two more pinches. Seconds later I felt my entire body grow hot and everything kept spinning and I saw double. I tried to speak but couldn’t and I couldn’t hear anything but the irregular beating of my heart. It felt like an extreme pressure on my chest and I couldn’t breathe; I was gasping for air and then suddenly everything went black.

Tony’s POV

“What the fuck Tony!” Charlie yelled “Why did you give her two full shots at once?”

“She wanted more so I gave it to her!” I yelled back.

“I think she OD’d” Eddie said.

“Fuck that means she’s dead!” Charlie yelled.

“Put her in the back of my car and we’ll dump her somewhere”

They both nodded and threw her in the back of my car and then climbed in.

We drove for 2 hours out of town and stopped at deserted road. We got out of the car and dragged her into the woods. We covered her with dirt and branches. “Lets get the fuck out of here!” I yelled. We hurried back into the car and left. I didn’t look back; she was a nice girl who couldn’t handle her dope. Oh, well, not my problem now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cant wait till the next chapter!!!