Run Baby Run

Lost

Belz's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the sun hit me. I turned to my side and found myself in pain. After 2 minutes of trying to regain my strength, I finally got up and scanned the environment around me. Trees and dirt surrounded me.

“What the fuck? Where am I ?”

I walked out of the woods and started walking down the side walk. I felt myself searching for my phone and that’s when I remembered I forgot it at home. I kept on walking trying to figure out where I was. As I passed people they glared at me and then the wind hit me and I was suddenly cold and hungry. I spotted a diner and power walked my way there. As I entered the diner the warm air hit me, giving me a sense of comfort. A waitress smiled at me “Morning honey”

I smiled back “Morning”

“What can I get for ya?”

“Do you have any phones I can use?”

She nodded “’Course, its right next to the restrooms” she pointed down the aisle “right there”

“Thank you”

I walked to the back of the restaurant and picked up the phone, dropped two quarters and dialed my dad’s number.

“Come on dad, pick up” it kept ringing and then it went straight to his voice box “Dad it’s me, I-I don’t know where I am, pick up the phone” I waited on the line and then hung up and walked away.

“You want anything to eat, sweetie?” the waitress asked me.

I shook my head “No, I’m sorry, I don’t have any money”

“It’s alright, on the house” I sat down in a booth and she handed me the food “Enjoy” she smiled.

“Thank you” I looked down at my food and then stuffed it down.

I finished eating my food and just sat in the booth and stared out the window. How am I going to get home if I don’t know where the hell I am? I closed my eyes trying to remember what happened.

“Fuck” I couldn’t remember anything. I stood up and reached into my pocket and found another fifty cents. I walked to the phone and dialed Matt’s number.

Please pick up.

“Hello?” a male voice spoke.

“Matt?”

“No, I’m afraid you have the wrong number”

“Oh, ok, sorry”

I hung up the phone and started walking to the entrance of the restaurant. I turned to the waitress that served me “Thank you for everything”

She nodded “No problem darling,” she then smiled “be careful out there ya hear?”

I nodded once again and turned back around and walked out. The familiar cold air hit me and I hugged myself trying to keep warm and kept walking aimlessly. I had no idea where I was going. Why doesn’t my dad pick up the phone? He’s probably working now and doesn’t know where I am. Probably doesn’t even care.

I have been walking for two hours. I don’t know where I am so there is no point for me to keep going. I walked into a dirt road and just sat down. I wrapped my arms around my legs and hid my face. Hot tears streamed down my face. I was completely alone in a place that I couldn’t get out of. I wondered if anyone noticed that I was gone or went looking for me.

That’s when I remembered everything that happened. Tony was giving me my fix and then the next thing I knew I was feeling sick and blacked out. He did this to me; he just left me here to die. What a fucking boyfriend. I lifted my head and then felt sick to my stomach. Feeling my stomach churn with bad feelings I threw up all the contents my stomach held. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater and then rested my head on the fence behind me. I wiped the tears off my face and promised myself that never will I cry again. My body ached from pain and the cold weather. I wrapped my arms around myself again and closed my eyes, praying that nothing will happen to me while I slept.

Matt’s POV

I paced the room, staring down at the phone that was in my hands, waiting for a phone call from Belz.

“Sit down, man” Jimmy sighed “you’re making me nervous”

I was about to answer when Belz’s dad came running into the room.

“She called me!” he ran his hand through his hair “Fuck, I didn’t hear my phone ring”

“Is she ok? What did she say? Is she hurt?” my mind was going through a lot of things.

Please god let her be ok, I need her.

“I-I don’t know” he started dialing a number “let me get the police here” he then left the room again.

“That means she’s ok right?” Johnny asked.

“I don’t know; why didn’t she call me?”

“She probably tried to” Brian defended “or maybe” he sighed “fuck, I don’t know”

It suddenly became really quiet and everyone just looked at each other. Brian stood up and pulled on his sweater.

“I can’t just fucking sit here and wait for some shit to happen. I’m going to go look for her, you guys coming?”

We all piled into Brian’s car and started looking around. I need to find her; I need to have her in my arms again. This is my fault; I never should have let her go. I should have stopped her and asked her what was going on. I was so blind not to see that Tony was treating her so wrongly. I allowed him to do this to her and he will pay for what he has done but what am I to do with myself? I should have fucking been there for her. I’m the reason why she’s missing and I’m going to get her back. No matter what it takes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update loves!!!! I hoped you guys like it!
Comments are REALLY loved!!
Check out my new story I'd Do Anything For A Smile!!
-K