Run Baby Run

Yours To Hold

Hearing a loud sound of glass smashing against the ground, I quickly opened my eyes and pulled off my hood. I saw an old women picking up cans and placing them in her shopping cart. I looked up at the sky revealing that it was now night. I regained my balance as I slowly stood up and started walking down the dirt road looking for an exit. There were people huddled together looking at me, I felt like prey and they were about to attack me any minute. I then felt rain drops falling on me lightly and then all of a sudden harshly. I hugged myself forcing the warmth to stay with me and pushed myself to keep on walking. The force of the wind was strong and the rain hit my face hard.

Come on Belinda, we got to get home.

Hearing sounds behind me; I looked back and saw 4 shadow figures. I couldn’t see there faces and I quickened my pace and so did they. Feeling the fear take over me, I started running. I spotted a sidewalk and pushed myself to keep on going, hoping that someone would help me. Looking back for the last time, they were getting closer and that was a signal for me to out run them. I couldn’t see anything in front of me because the rain was now pouring; I kept running praying that I would get away from the people behind me. I looked down to see where I was stepping and then ran into someone. “I-I’m sorry” I turned around and when I did he pulled my arm. I felt fear surge through my body once again, “Let go of me!” I tried to break free but the man grabbed my arms gently.

“Belz, is that you, baby?”

Realizing whose voice that was my body trembled. This was too good to be true; could this be my best friend? “Matt?”

He hugged me tightly “Your okay” I hugged him back not wanting to let go. He picked me up bridal style and started walking to a parked car. When we got up to the car he set me on my feet gently and tapped the car window. I saw Zack and he quickly got out of the car and hugged me.

“Holy shit, are you ok?”

I nodded and then all the guys climbed out of the car to hug me. We all got in the car and Matt handed me his phone.

“Call your dad”

Obeying what he said, I dialed my dad’s number. It rang three times then he picked up.

“Hello?”

“D-Dad?”

“Baby, is that you? Are you ok?”

“Yeah”

“What happened? Where are you?”

“Matt found me” I whispered.

“Come home, please baby, I have been worried sick”

“Ok, bye”

“Bye, baby”

I hung up and handed the phone back to Matt. Everyone’s eyes were on me except Brian’s, he was driving. The car was silent for about 5 minutes when Brian spoke up.

“What happened?”

I stayed quiet, not wanting to remember what happened to me. I looked down at my hands and started playing with them. Feeling tears burning in my eyes, I quickly closed them, I will not cry. I don’t want them to see the pain I was in. This is my entire fault, I made them worried, and I made them fear for my life. Matt slowly took my hand into his and started rubbing it with his thumb. With his other hand he positioned my face, so I would be facing him. I opened my eyes and met his.

"What happened, baby?”

I turned my head and looked out the windshield. I wasn’t ready to speak about what had happened. I couldn’t bear to look at anyone, the guilt was killing me.

We pulled up to my driveway and then parked the car. I was the last one to get out of the car and to enter my house. My dad hugged me tight, not letting go, as if he was scared of losing me again.

“Honey, are you ok?” I nodded into his shoulder and he then pulled away to look at Matt and then at me and whispered, “Do you want to stay with Matt?” I nodded slowly and he gave me one last hug before I left him once again.

I found my way to his bedroom and entered it. He handed me two towels and then left the room. I haven’t spoken to him, or anyone for that matter, and I don’t think I ever can. I took off all my clothes and dried myself. I walked to his dresser and pulled on sweats and a shirt. I opened the door and then slipped under the covers. He walked in with dry clothes and then sat on the edge of the bed.

“Do you want to talk about it?” he whispered softly. I didn’t respond and the room was silent for about a minute until he got up and started to walk out of the room.

“Wait” he turned to face me, “will you stay with me?” he closed the door behind him and then crawled under the covers with me. He pulled me to him and I hugged him tight and snuggled my body with his. The room was yet again silent and that’s when I knew I had to say something, “I’m sorry” my voice cracked from the tears I was trying to hold.

“Sorry for what? You didn’t do anything wrong”

Tears slipped down my cheeks “Yes I did, this was my fault. I was doing drugs and I think Tony gave me too much and I blacked out. I never should have taken it but I knew I was going to be in trouble, but it’s not entirely his fault, I asked him for more” I was now fully crying “I’m sorry that I hurt you and treated you the way I did, I’m sorry for everything”

He hugged me and kept playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead and whispered, “Don’t be sorry and Tony won’t hurt you ever again. This is none of your fault, ok? Stop crying, I hate to see you like this. You’re here with me and that is all that matters, I love you Belle and always have, please promise me you’ll never leave me again”

“I love you too, Matt” he kissed me softly on the lips.

“Promise me you’ll never leave me”

“I promise” I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed my again but passionately and without thinking I kissed him back. He crawled on top of me and I started to run my fingers through his hair. I miss his touch so much and I didn’t want to let him go, I did already and I regretted it. He pulled off my shirt and then his, so now our bare chests were touching. I wrapped my legs his waist and pulled him closer to me and his body heat was warming me since I was cold to the touch. As he kissed my neck he whispered, “I love you so much Belle”

I cupped his face and pulled him to me so I could look into his eyes “I love you too Matt” I whispered back. He smiled warmly at me and then our lips were connected again. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but I wanted him to win the battle. He started pulling down the boxers I was wearing and that’s when I felt the butterflies swarming in my stomach. I lifted my back and he slid it off me. His fingers danced along me legs and then stopped to the top of my underwear. He slowly started pulling them down and that’s when my heart went faster and my body started to shake. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

“Baby, we don’t have to”

“No, I want to”

He studied my face for a second “Are you sure?”

I nodded “Yeah” he kissed me on my lips and continued what he was doing. He then took off his pants and we froze just looking at each other in silence.

“I love you Belz, you know that right?”

“Yeah”

He kissed me again and he started to feel my body. That’s when I realized how bad I wanted him. I ran my hands through his hair and up and down his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist again and rocked my hips with his. He slowly entered me and his pace was slow. I whimpered letting him know that I wanted him to go faster. He quickened his pace and our lips came crashing together. He slammed into me and I dug my nails into his back and he moaned in response.

As he continued to thrust harder, I gripped the bed sheets feeling my sensitive spot being hit over and over again. I felt my walls starting to contract around him as he filled up inside me. Feeling my climax almost being reached my nails dug deeper into his skin “Matt…oh my God” he kept on going until he slowed down his thrusts until he finally stopped. He was panting as he slid out of me and kissed butterfly kisses on my chest “I love you baby”

I ran my hand through his damp hair,“I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, crappy update
I couldnt do any better and to be honest I dont like it.
Comments? I'm not even going to ask for any.
Thanks to everyone for everything!!
-K