Run Baby Run

They're What?

Belz’s POV

I rolled over to the side of Matt’s bed as I heard a loud crash from downstairs. Hearing the sound again, I quickly sat up and looked over to my side to find it empty. I frowned and got off the bed and walked downstairs, still hearing the sound of glass break and laughter. As I reached the kitchen I found the guys throwing each other around and knocking down things. I cleared my throat and they all stopped and faced me. Brian and Jimmy had grins that went ear to ear and Johnny and Zack were holding in their laughter. I raised an eyebrow and nodded my head slightly.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh nothing” Zack he said with a cheeky grin. My eyes went back to Brian and Jimmy who were whispering things and looking around the room and pointing to things that weren’t there.

“OH SHIT!!” Jimmy squealed “Did you see that?”

Brian nodded “Yeah, bro, oh shit its coming after us!” Jimmy and Brian ran out of the kitchen, into the backyard expressing fear and confusion. I snapped my head into Johnny’s direction and laughed,

“What’s wrong with those two?”

“Um, they’re high” Zack laughed out hysterically when Johnny answered. We all laughed and quickly ran to the window and saw Brian and Jimmy running in circles and into each other yelling that there was a troll running after them.

“ZACK!! HELP US!” Jimmy yelled.

“IT WANTS TO EAT US!!” Brian yelled as he attempted to climb up the tool shed. I couldn’t hold in the laughter when Jimmy tripped and grabbed Brian by the leg and knocked him down with him. Brian held on the roof of the shed for dear life but that all seemed to end when they both hit the ground. Their fear all disappeared as they busted out laughing and started pointing up the sky. We all walked outside and reached them as they looked at us with wide eyes.

“Who are you?” Jimmy asked as he got up and helped Brian. They both looked at me and smirked “I’m Jimmy and this guy right here,” he said patting Brian’s back “is Brian”

I nodded and couldn’t help but play along “I’m Belz” Zack and Johnny tried to contain their laughter as they realized that they were trying to hit on me.

“Belz, huh?” Brian tripped and quickly tried to regain his balance “Nice to meet you”

“Nice to-”

“What the hell are we doing back here?” Matt asked as he walked up to us. He took at look at Brian and Jimmy and then at Zack.

“They’re high” Zack answered knowing what he was thinking. Matt looked confused when Jimmy hugged me. I tried to push him back a little but then he lost his balance and we fell to the ground. Matt and Brian tried to catch us but instead Brian accidently pushed Matt to the ground. Hearing loud laughter from Zack, I looked up and saw Matt being kissed on the cheek by Brian. Everyone fell to the floor laughing as Matt pushed Brian off him and wiped his cheek,

“Jesus, what did you take?”

Brian’s eyes brightened “I don’t know”

“You don’t know?”

He shook his head and pointed to Jimmy who fell asleep on the ground. Matt helped me up and Brian continued to speak “Ask him”

“They are both tripping on Acid” Johnny said as he started dragging Jimmy inside the house and Brian helped but made it difficult due to the fact that he was distracted by nothing, which to him was a figment of his imagination. Every one started walking into the house and when I followed, Matt quickly stopped me.

“I need to talk to you” I smiled and nodded. We walked to the swing set he had and I started swinging slowly as I sat down. I smiled at him, staying quiet, waiting for him to go on with what he was saying. “My dad’s doing better, he got that surgery he needed”

“That’s good, do you know when he’s coming back home?” His dad finally got the surgery that he needed for his heart. When the he and the guys robbed those stores they only got half of how much they needed so I gave them the rest.

He shook his head “I don’t know yet, but hopefully soon. How’s your dad?”

“He’s doing good. He’s still freaked about the whole thing and now he doesn’t leave me alone unless I’m with you, which is no surprise there” I chuckled.

He laced our fingers together and pulled me up so our chests were touching. He smiled “Remind me to thank him”

“For what? He thinks…well I don’t know how close he thinks we are but if he knew then I’d never see you again” I laughed.

“That’s not good” he said against my lips. I kissed me softly and whispered,

“No, its not” We met our foreheads together and wrapped my hands loosely around his neck, as my fingers danced around his neck and he started to speak again.

“After Brian and Jimmy sober up, want to go out?”

“Yeah, where to?”

“I don’t know there’s a fair around eight; you want to go?”

“Yup,” I let my arms fall and we started walking together back in the house with our fingers laced together “I haven’t been to one of those in a long time, this should be fun” As we entered the house, we saw Jimmy and Brian lying down on the living room floor singing,

“Womanizer, woman, womanizer, you're a womanizer, oh womanizer oh you're a Womanizer, baby. You, you, you are womanizer, womanizer! Lollipop, must mistake me, you're a sucker. To think that I would be a victim not another. Say it, play it how you wanna but no way I’m ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby!!” They pointed to each other in the last part.

“Are they singing a Britney song?” Matt asked in his fit of laughter.

“I'm a blond bimbo girl, in the fantasy world, dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly” Jimmy sung and Brian continued.

“You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink, kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky” Then they both chorused together as they moved their hands in the air “I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation!”

Zack fell to the floor in hysterics at the sight of the guys acting stupid. Johnny slapped his knee and held his stomach as the guys got up and started to dance and I looked at Matt who was having fun with this.

“Some one get my camera, dude this shit is the fucking best!”

Zack quickly went upstairs and came back down with the video camera recording the many flaws of Brian Haner Jr. and James Sullivan. I looked at Zack that was cherry red from laughing.

“How long does the drug last?”

He shrugged "About six hours, they took it before you woke up, so they will be sober in about three hours”

“Oh God, this is going to be interesting”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is reall dumb but it needed to break everything [[i know that didnt make any sense]] hoped you liked it even though its crap
-K