Run Baby Run

Predictable

I walked into the Art room and saw a lady and then figured out she was my teacher. She turned around and smiled “Hello my name is Ms. Jules, you must be new?”

I nodded “You can tell huh?” I laughed “My name is Belinda Warner but do you mind calling me Belz?”

She smiled warmly “Welcome to Art class Belz; find a seat”

There was lot of empty seats so I guess the whole class wasn’t here yet. I sighed and found a seat in the back. Once I sat down the bell rang and a horde of kids came in. Then I noticed that the kid I saw from lunch came walking in with his friends. He looked at me and sat at the table in front of mine. We had our gazes locked but I broke it when these two girls sat next to me. The boy had black hair spiked to perfection, dark blue eyes and averaged height but taller then me. When I looked at him my phone vibrated. I looked down to find a text from Brian.

Hey B, you find your class?

I texted back:

Yeah thx see you later :]

I put my phone away and looked up to see the boy staring at me and he quickly bowed his head and turned to his friends.

Then Ms. Jules spoke up “Ok class, today is what I’m going to call lazy day. We are gong to color, nothing special. We are going to be watching Shrek but you may talk amongst yourselves but not to loud. I will be collecting your papers at the end of class. Got it?”

The class responded in a big yes and grabbed a paper and started coloring. I colored in silence for about 10 minutes when the girls at my table starting talking to me.

“Hey” the girl on my left said. She had brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes and she was paled skinned. It made her look like a porcelain doll. She was beautiful, something I wasn’t.

“Hi” I hesitated a bit.

“I’m Lillian but call me Lilly” and then she pointed to the other girl “that’s Elizabeth”

I looked at the other girl and realized that they were twins. Elizabeth smiled “Call me Lizzy”

I nodded “Call me Belz”

“Where you from?” Lizzy asked.

“New York” I answered.

“That’s cool” Lilly smiled.

I shrugged “Yeah I guess”

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

“I’m going to the movies with my friends”

Lizzy looked disappointed and then Lilly asked “Want to hang out Sunday?”

I thought about it, going wouldn’t hurt. They want to be my friends and save me from trouble.

Wrong yet again.

“Sure”

Lilly and Lizzy both squealed “Awesome!”

We all smiled at each other and finished coloring. After 30 minutes, of what seemed like endless coloring, the bell rang and then classroom went empty. They all went before me and I was the last one out of class.

I started walking towards the parking lot. I grabbed my phone and dialed my dad’s number.

“Hello?” my dad’s voice buzzed from the other side of the phone.

“Hey dad, umm are you going to pick me up?”

I heard him curse quietly and then he spoke up “Belz I’m so sorry, I completely forgot. I cant pick you up I’m working until 11”

Should have known. He is so predictable.

I rolled my eyes “Ok, don’t worry about it I’ll find a ride”

Yeah right.

“Ok baby see you later”

“Bye” I shut my phone and sighed to myself. Then someone’s hand covered my eyes. I figured it had to be one of the guys, but which one?

“Guess who” I could tell it was Matt, his voice was amazing.

“Matt?”

The hands that once covered my eyes were gone and I heard a laugh “How did you know?”

I turned around to face him “I don’t know, I guess I’m just cool like that”

Matt rolled his eyes “Yeah, yeah, yeah”

Then Zack and Brian walked up to us with Kristey and Kim locked in their arms.

“Hey B” Brian started.

“What’s poppin?” Zacky finished.

“Zack are you trying to be gangster?”

He grinned “Maybe”

Then Jimmy came running up to us with Johnny behind.

“What are you doing today?” Jimmy asked hyped. He’s like a ball of energy that never stops.

I shrugged “I don’t know, nothing I guess”

“You want to hang out?” Brian asked.

“I don’t know, I just have to find a ride home”

“I can give you a ride if you want” Matt offered.

“You sure?”

“But under one condition” he started and I signaled him to go on “you have to hang out with us”

I smiled “I was hoping you were going to say that”

Matt threw a 10 mile grin that showed his dimples and his smile was amazing. His teeth were perfect chiclets. “Alrighty then” he turned to Brian “Where you wanna go?”

Brian shrugged and so did everyone else.

Then I offered an idea “Well how about we head over to my house, pig out, watch movies and what not”

They all nodded their heads “Sounds good”

Then we headed to a black Comaro and Matt unlocked the car. We entered the car and he started the ignition.

“Where do you live?”

I told him the directions and we headed that way. This was cool, I actually have friends for once. I have to admit I had a little crush on Matt. He was the sweetest of them all and he seems to be all mean on the outside but really he was a big teddy bear you wanted to hug and never let go. I wondered if we will ever become more then just friends. I shook my head trying to get my head out of the clouds. I sighed to myself and turned on the radio. The radio started playing Cherry Pie by Warrant and I started singing along. Matt looked at me as if I was crazy but smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this chapter is short and may have a few mistakes. i didnt send it to my famous revisor i couldnt resist i need to post something!! im not completely satisfied but hope you like it!!

Comments are nice<3

-K