Run Baby Run

Welcome To My Crib

Matt pulled up to the house with Brian following with the others packed in the car.

“Damn” Matt whispered.

“Yeah it’s a big house” I laughed.

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

I shook my head “Nope just me and my dad”

He parked the car and then turned off the ignition and looked at me “Why such a big house then?”

I shrugged “I don’t know, he likes to spend his money”

He laughed lightly “Damn, if only I had that kind of money”

“It doesn’t buy happiness” I looked down at my hands and then the dashboard “Just problems”

He looked at me with a smile and then took my hand into his “Don’t worry, if there’s any
problems you could come to me ya know”

I smiled back looking into his gorgeous eyes “Thanks, you’re the first person to say that here”

He pulled me into a side hug and then pulled away “Lets get going”

I nodded “Yeah”

We both stepped out of the car to find Brian and the rest of the gang sitting on the porch steps.

“Lets get to partying!” Zack yelled.

“Hells yeah” I said.

I unlocked the front door and entered. Everyone seemed to hesitate.

“Come on guys. Mi casa es tu casa” I smiled.

They all smiled and entered.

“Damn” Kristey laughed “Nice house”

“Thanks” I smiled.

“Where’s the food?” Zack asked.

Kim punched him in the arm “Zack where in the hell are your fucking manners” She gave him a look and then Zack looked at me.

“Sorry Belz”

“Its ok” I laughed “and its over there” I said pointing down the hall to the kitchen.

When I did all the guys ran in the direction. Me, Kristey and Kim were left alone.

“Sorry about that” Kristey sighed.

“They act as if they never seen food before” Kim laughed.

I shook my head “No its ok. What movie you guys want to watch?”

Kim looked at Kristey, who was in her state of thinking. “Well we can watch whatever movie you want, but when it gets dark we can watch scary ones” Kristey suggested.

“If we can stay of course” Kim added.

“Of course, you guys want to put some pj’s?”

“We don’t have any” Kim replied.

“You guys can use mine” We all looked like the same size.

They both smiled. “Can we have a sleepover?” Kim asked.

Then Kristey yelled “That would be awesome!”

I thought about it, they seem cool and harmless. No wrong will come out of this.

“Yeah that’ll be cool”

We all got into a group hug and then started running up the stairs. Then Kristey stopped and yelled “We’ll be right down guys!” and then continued up the stairs. When we reached my room they were amazed.

“Holy shit” Kim said looking at my closet “Its huge”

Me and Kristey laughed “Yeah I know” I smiled.

Kristey jumped belly first on my bed and then Kim jumped on her. Then Kim hinted me to do the same and I did. Kristey grabbed a pillow and hit Kim in the face and me on the back. Then me and Kim grabbed a pillow and started double teaming her. It was official we were having a pillow fight, something I haven’t had in years.

“This is going to be the best Friday night” Kristey said laying on her back. Then she sat up and turned around to face us. “Lets make an oath to be the bestest friends to each other and that no one will come between us” then she looked at me “If any of us have problems we can always turn to each other, you can trust me” she raised her hand in a fist with her pinky sticking out.

Then Kim yelled “Pinky promise!”

“I pinky promise” I smiled.

Then we both hurried off the bed and scattered all over my room looking for pajamas.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Twenty minutes later we walked down the stairs and saw the guys sitting on the couches snacking.

“Damn ladies what took you so long?” Brian yelled.

I shrugged “Nothing that concerns you”

Jimmy’s eyes widened “Were you guys…ya know”

Kristey rolled her eyes and laughed “No you perv, dream on”

“What movie you guys pick?” Kim asked.

Johnny raised his hand with a DVD in it “We picked Iron Man

I took the DVD and popped it in the DVD player. Brian was sitting next to Zacky who had their girls-Kristey and Kim- in their arms. On Zack’s left side was Matt; he patted the empty space next to him. I turned off the lights and closed the shades. Jimmy was sitting next to Johnny on the other couch. I sat next to Matt and then the opening credits started rolling.

The third movie just finished and everyone got up to stretch. It was about 10:45 and my dad was getting home but I didn’t care. Everyone went to the deck for fresh air.

“That was fun” Johnny yawned.

“Yeah it was” Brian put his hand on his butt “But my ass hurts”

“Well I think we should be getting home” Matt suggested.

“Yeah, Mom wants me home by 11:30” Jimmy said.

“Well me and Kris are staying here” Kim stated.

“What?” Zack asked.

“Did I stutter?” Kim answered.

Then Brian pulled Kristey into a hug and kissed her and Zacky did the same to Kim. We all said our good byes. Matt was the last one out, out of all of them, and he hugged me and left. I turned to the girls and we ran upstairs. We all jumped on the bed blasting music and then I heard my front door open.

“Belz?” my dad called.

“Who’s that?” Kim and Kristey asked at the same time.

“Its my dad” I explained “hold on I’ll be right back”

They both nodded and I went downstairs. I found him in the kitchen.

“Hey dad”

He turned around and kissed my cheek. He smelled of whiskey and that’s what hinted me that he had been drinking.

Again

“Hey baby how was your day?” he slurred a bit.

“Fine” I hesitated a bit “I have friends over”

He nodded “That’s great hun” then he started walking up the stairs “Good night honey” then he disappeared into his room.

“Good night” I said to myself. There he goes drinking again. I hate when he does that shit because he always takes his anger out on me. I sighed to myself and then slipped into my room.

“You’re back” Kim whispered.

Then we sat on the floor forming a triangle.

“What you guys want to do?” Kristey asked.

I shrugged “I don’t know play Guitar Hero or something”

They both smiled “Awesome”

I had a feeling that this was going to be the best sleepover I have ever had. It finally hit me, I can trust people and its ok to let them in. They were so good to me and I’m glad they are my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is guys!! it may not b the greatest thing in the world but hope you guys like!!
comments are nice

-K

[[thank you kimmy]]