Run Baby Run

Use Your Fist Not Your Mouth

Sunday went by quick. Lilly texted me that she couldn’t hang out. I was glad because I wanted to hang out with Matt. My dad apologized to me that morning and he kept begging for my forgiveness, saying it was just a mistake and that he regrets it and in total regret myself I accepted it. It was the only way I could get out of the house and see Matt.

I walked around the school yard alone. It was the perfect weather outside. The air was crisp, not to hot, not to cold, prefect. It was a bit windy, the perfect time for me to put a light sweater. I showed up to school 15 minutes earlier to get away from my father. I walked to the food court outside and sat down at the same table, I sat down on Friday, alone.

Two minutes later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped from my seat “What the fuck!”

Jimmy smiled “Sorry bumble bee” he laughed “I didn’t expect you to be sacred or cause a scene”

“I did not cause a scene” I laughed.

“True” he smiled “Why are you here alone?”

I shrugged “I don’t know”

“Well we all come early to hang out before classes, so now you know” then he grabbed my arm “Lets go!” He started running; he was holding on to me.

“Jimmy!” I yelled “Slow…down” then I tripped on my own feet and ran into someone. Jimmy’s hand was separated from mine. My books were all over the floor and I kneeled down to pick them.

“Watch where your going, bitch” I heard a male voice.

“S-sorry I didn’t mean to” I gathered my things and stood up. I looked up to see where Jimmy was but the boy was up in my face. I recognized him; he was one of the kids in my art class. “Excuse me” I tried to walk away but he didn’t let me pass.

He grabbed my arm “You think you’re going to leave me just like that?”

“Let me go” I tried to snatch my arm away but he was to strong for me.

“Let go of her Richard” I heard a voice behind me but I was caught up looking into this boys face to realize who it was.

“Why in the hell should I listen to you?” his voice made me melt.

“Do you want me to kick your ass?” I soon realized that was Jimmy’s voice. I turned my head to his direction to find that Jimmy wasn’t alone; the whole gang was behind him.

I then looked at the boy and then behind him. There were also his friends behind me. The boy smirked and pushed me to the ground. I fell on my back, Kim and Kristey rushed over to help me.

“Are you ok?” Kim asked worried.

“Yeah I’m” I was cut off my intense cursing. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Everyone was fighting. Matt was beating up the kid who pushed me and the other guys were beating up his friends.

A girl and her two friends walked up to us. She stood in front of Kristey getting into her face; I had a feeling that was a big mistake.

“You have to keep your boyfriend on a leash, bitch” she yelled.

Kristey lifted her fist and slammed it to the girls face. The other two girls went after her so me and Kim decided to help a sister out.

There were about 20 people in the office, including me, awaiting their fate. The fighting lasted about 15 minutes until security and the principle ended it. Brian was the first on into the office. The boy who started this all kept his eyes on me. I kept looking at Matt and then at the boy. Matt did a great deal of damage to him. I looked at Matt and he looked at me. I gave him a smile and mouthed a thank you. He nodded in response and then Brian came out of the principles office. He walked out and slammed the door behind him. Kristey went up to him.

“What’s wrong Bri?”

“They fucking suspended me”

“For how long?”

He handed a paper to her “4 fucking days”

“Four days? Damn Brian”

He pulled her into a hug “Its ok babe” he smiled at her and they laced their fingers together and sat down. She rested her head on his shoulders.

The principle came out “Matthew Sanders”

Matt stood up and entered the office. After 2 hours of pointless interrogations it was my turn.

“That was some morning you guys” Zack laughed.

“Sorry you guys” I whispered and turned to Brian and Zack “I didn’t mean for you guys to get suspended”

Brian shook his head “Don’t worry I needed a good fight. I have to admit I had fun”

Zack nodded “Yeah me and him will probably be playing video games”

“How come you guys got suspended and the rest of us didn’t”

They both looked at Matt signaling for him to tell me.

“Well” Matt started “they got into 2 fights already; I mean this isn’t our first but Johnny, Jimmy and I have never been caught. Plus,” he looked at them “they got caught skipping school, vandalizing, and smoking on school grounds”

“Wow” I laughed “that’s a lot of shit”

“Yup” Jimmy added “Oh and Matt forgot to mention the time Brian got caught with Kristey in the bathroom; that was fucking hilarious!”

Brian glared at Jimmy and Kristey yelled “Shut the fuck up Jimmy! Nothing fucking happened”

“That time” Johnny laughed.

Kristey started chasing Johnny in a circle around us.

Brian grabbed Kristey from the waist “Chill babe. We have to get to class”

She nodded and then Kim and Zack started walking around another direction with her.

“Ready for class guys?” Matt asked.

“Do we have a choice?” I laughed.

“Not in this school you don’t” Brian added.

“Wow it’s your 2nd day of school and you already got into a fight” Jimmy smiled.

“Congrats” Johnny laughed.

School ended just like Friday. My dad couldn’t pick me up and the guys couldn’t hang out because they were going to hear it from their parents. Matt dropped me off at home. I was home alone. I made myself something to eat and did my homework. Despite everything that happened I had a good day and I couldn’t take the smile off my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one is coming VERY soomn and better then ever!

hope you guys liike

comments?

-K