I Hope to God He Was Worth It

Brendon Finds Out

Image

---

"Heard What happened." Erelin said as I came out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.
"Everyone will know by tommorrow." I sighed as I sat on the couch and folded my legs criss cross apple sauce.
"Your brother is coming to pick you up tommorrow morning, just so you know." Blair said as she appeared out of no where with a box of pizza.
"Nice." I laughed as I grabbed a slice before anyone else could.

Suddenly my cell phone went off, playing Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy of course, forcing me to put my pizza down.

"I'm blowing up!" I said sarcasitcally as everyone giggled and I stepped into the next room flipping open my phone, even without looking at the number.
"K-Kay?" I heard Ryan ask in a shakey voice.
"Der it's me, my cell phone dumbass. Joking, but sup?" I asked as I started to pace the empty room.
"I heard what happened, are you okay?" Ryan asked me as I plopped my fat ass down on a nearby bed.
"Yea, he was good for nothing anyways." I said happily as I ran a hand through me wet black hair.
"That's great, I mean that your not all sad and depressed over it. I'm happy for you." He said as I felt a flush of guilt come over me.

He loved me and I wasn't giving him a chance, even though I felt the same for him.
I shook the thought and listened to him on the other line lightly breathing, probably thinking of what to say.

"I should go. The pizza might get cold, but I will talk to you tommorrow." I said finally as I got up.
"Alright, talk to you tommorrow Kay." He said as I heard him press the end button, and I closed my phone.

Brendon's---POV

-One-Month-Later-

"Blair, what are you hiding from me?" I asked her as I chased after her down the street.
"Nothing, nothing at all!" She giggled.

She was just about to tell me a secret about my sister, Kayley.
Until she shut up and ran out the door forcing me to chase after her.
I mean seriously, who stops talking in the middle of a secret and runds right out the front door?
Blair does!

"Blair please tell me." I panted as I put my hands on my head to be able to breath easily.
"Fine, but you can't tell her I told you." Blair said as she put her hands on her hips.

I love how she does that.

"Alright, hit me." I sighed as I sat on the grass.

She hit me playfully while she plopped herself on my lap facing me.

"Kayley is faking she's Derek and is playing his position on the football team." She whispered in my ear as she kissed my cheek sweetly.
"That's why she hasn't been home after school." I said.

She nodded into my neck as she nipped at it making me shiver.