I Hope to God He Was Worth It

Fill In

Image

---

Brendon's---POV

"The championship game is tonight, we have to go." I informed.
"Alright, but don't do anything stupid." Blair replied as she stood up off of me.
"Aw, it was getting to the good part too." I joked as I stood up and took her hand in mine.
"Oh shut up." She smiled as she laid on my shoulder as we walked to my house.

Kayley's---POV

Four weeks of being Derek is not as easy as you think.
Brittany has been at every fucking game waiting for me!
Well, Derek.
Ryan keeps giving me death glares and the guys tackle me extra hard because there all friends with Kayley, well me.

"Kayley!" Erelin and Nic said in unison, snapping me out of my trance.
"Sorry, I was...deep in thought." I laughed as I sipped my how chocolate from Starbucks.
"I thought you hated coffee?" Erelin asked as she drank coffee, also from starbucks.
"I do, it's hot chocolate smart one." I laughed.
"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your big game?" Nic said in an anoyying tone.
"Why yes I should Nikky. Be there or be square." I said as I waved them off and headed out of the mall to run into no other then Ryan.
"Hey are you going to the game tonight?" Ryan asked me in a joyful tone.
"Yea, something like that." I said as I smiled at him.
"Okay, I'll see you there?" He asked as he started to walk into the mall.
"Yea." I said as he waved at me and disappeared into the mall.