The Da Vinci Term

House Of Wolves: House Plan

Dear Fellow Wolvers,
The House Of Wolves residents line up are as follows. Mr. Way had woke me up at 7 am this morning and forced me to do a House plan so that it’ll be easier for all of you to see who’s room is next to who and to have a little idea on how House Of Wolves really look like. Just so you know, due to the overwhelming response from both Wolvers both in INO and mibba, Mr. Way had decided to accept more than 30 Wolvers this term. The House interior had gone through massive renovation and a few more rooms were added to make sure most of the applicants get in. By the way, I MIGHT’ve missed a few people who had Pmed me earlier,if you’ve PMed me but you don’t see your name in the floor plan, then please PM me again immediately with your first name as soon as possible (that means BEFORE the next update comes in). After that, if I missed your name, then I’m sorry. Oh btw, to new readers… I really CANT accept anymore. I’m so sorry, I really hope I can but the amount of residents had exceeded the normal 30 person marks and there were already a few on the waiting list. And to 1st semester Wolvers who didn’t make it this year (Why didn’t you apply immediately? I’ve gave a special invitation to you guys before I open the position for new readers), it doesn’t mean you’re kicked out from the school… this year you’re going to House Of Dunearn under the care of our beloved Maths teacher Miss Hayley McKay. So, you can always apply to get back to Wolves next semester.

Oh btw, Welcome to theBlack Parade House Of Wolves everyone. Enjoy your stay and be prepared to fail.

Xoxo
Ean
Honorary House Secretary

(Stupid Mr. Way didn’t make me the House Captain, so I put a stack of Playboy magazine to his desk to bribe him to give an honorary title to me. That old man is easy. Hahaha!)

Attachment:

Image

ps: i dont know why it looks so messy in here. it looks fine before i upload it on photobucket. Maybe it's the auto resizing thing. Dang! :(