Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Ten

"We're pleased to inform you that you can go home tommorow," The Doctor grinned, Brian shook his head and muttered things that no one could actually hear.

"Brian it's been three weeks, okay, I'm fine," My voice croaked, causing Brian to shoot me a glare. "Thank you, Doctor,"

"Welcome," He left the room, leaving Brian and I sitting in silence until he piped up.

"Do you remember what you said, when you were on that medication, when you first came in?"

"Yes,"

"H-how long have you known about it?"

"How long have you been doing it?" Brian lowered his head, looking at his hands that were fidgeting at a rapid speed.

"Three years," Brian muttered. "I've been cheating for three years,"

"Did you ever bring them into the house? Near our children?"

"No, I promise I never took them near our home,"

"Then how come last year I found a thong, that wasn't mine, in the bedroom?"

"I honestly don't know," Brian shook his head. "I don't know," He repeated that sentence over and over.

"I don't want to fight, can you come back in the morning?" Nodding he stood up, and moved to kiss me. "Don't,"

"W-what time do you want me to-"

"About ten," As Brian left the room, I could feel tears roll down my face that I didn't hesistate to wipe away. He didn't even deny it, he didn't want this marriage, he didn't want me.

Did he even want our sons?

"Can I get you anything?" The Nurse asked, leaning around the corner.

"I'm not sure,"

"What is it, Dear?"

"I need to d-divorve my husband," Nodding she came into the room, standing next to my bed.

"We do offer a legal service, are you planning to go through your own lawyer?"

"I don't have a lawyer, but my husband does. So can I go through the hospital?"

"Sure, Darling. I will make some phone calls,"

"Thank you. I'm going home tommorow, though,"

"Oh, that's okay. I will give the lawyer your number, and he can contact you. Would you prefer he got your mobile number?"

"Yes, thankyou,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Will she end up divorcing him?
Lemme know what you think.

XxX_Numb_XxX