Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 2

Courtney was so excited she literally dragged me across our yard and towards the house next-door, causing my to fallten times once or twice. By the time she was ready to ring the doorbell, my jeans and t-shirt were covered with fresh dirt and grass stains.

"Courtney! Did you have to drag me? I'm capable of walking on my own, and now look at my clothes-"

But she cut me off with a laugh." All part of the plan Bilvy. All part of the plan."

First impressions are everything... most of the time, and my little sister was about to ruin mine. Great. Just great. Oh, the joy of younger siblings.

"Well, I'm not meeting them while looking like I just got out of a jungle, so I'm going to get changed."

"Well, you can't change on the porch of our neighbors' house! Go home!"

"Haha, you're funny Court, you really are hysterical." I didn't mean to put a hint of venom in my voice, but if you were in my situation, you would've done the same thing.

"Yea, I know I am."

And with that, I walked across the connected lawns, into my house, and upstairs, straight to my room. When I got there I closed the door and looked at my clothes again. I had stains on basically every square inch of fabric and a little rip in my jeans, but the washing machine could handle the mess... I hope. If not, Courtney so totally owed me.Not that she didn't already.

Anyways, I opened my closet and grabbed another pair of jeans and another shirt. It looked almost exactly like what I was wearing before except my shirt was now green, not white. Before I left, I quickly combed through my hair so I looked a tad more decent and civilized.

"Wow." I thought, "Why am I acting like this? I don't even know who the neighbors are." I pondered on this thought for a moment or two, but I couldn't come up with a logical reason. Suddenly, something finally registered in my mind.

"All part of the plan Bilvy. All part of the plan."

"Shit. What's the plan?"

Ughh. Courtney and her plans. She never tells me what they are so I always end up doing something stupider than she intended me to. Maybe this time I'll think first.

Right as I was in the middle of figuring out what to do, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Bill, get over here now."

And with that, Courtney hung up, leaving me clueless for the second time in half an hour. Wow. That must be a new record for her, but I did as she told me to and left my room, heading straight for our neighbors house.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Make Music Not War! who was my first commenter!
YAY!
I knew she'd comment, but still it makes me happy, like this :D

Anyways, any guesses on the plan?

xoxo
LessonNumber1

P.S. Sorry it's short.