Come to My Window

TEN

Rachel and I just looked over at the new girl. I shook my head at her poor acting skills. She just sat there, a blank expression upon her face. Her questions kept coming, but we would just ignore her. Both of us tried are hardest not to let our gaze fall on the window. We didn’t want her to say something to the men downstairs about it. Sure, they already knew about it, but we didn’t want them to know we were trying to find a way out of here by using it.

Night fell and the room was still uneasy. The other girl stared at us. I felt the tears in my eyes, but I didn’t want them to fall. I didn’t want anyone to have the satisfaction of me breaking down.

The door opened and one of the men walked in. Irritation was the main emotion that was radiating off of him. He looked at us, disgust in his eyes. He signaled to the other girl to stand up, which she did slowly. I watched her intently as she trembled a bit as she stood up, a look of fear casting over her face.

“Come with me,” He instructed her. Soon the both of them exited the room and I pray silently that she would not return. The vibe she gave us was worse than the fact I was being held hostage in this dusty room.

“We need to get out of here,” Rachel said to me. The words sounded nice, but the action was seemingly impossible. Sure there was a way to do it, but how?

Normally, I would move over to the window to hopefully catch a glimpse of the man, but seeing as it was dark and I had no clue if that man and girl would be returning, I stayed put.

Footsteps approached and Rachel leaned on me. We were each others sense of security, we were all we had. Even if that girl was an actually victim, which has become even more likely that she’s not, she is to cold to the entire situation. She would be of no help to Rachel or me.

The door opened and the man stood there with the girl by his side. She had duct tape across her mouth and her hands were cuffed behind her back. At least they were getting rather smart, but in a rather cheesy way if you ask me. If they were trying to put on a show, they were doing a tacky job.

“Stand up and come here,” He instructed us. We looked at each other before rising up to our feet. “You,” He pointed to Rachel. “Follow me.” He grabbed the new girl by the chain of her cuffs and snatched onto Rachel’s arm. He led her out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I stood there, a confused look upon my face. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. What were they doing to Rachel? Where were they taking her? I couldn’t be in here alone. I needed her. Maybe they knew that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it!!!!!!!!!

less than three,
faunalynn