Learn to Spell, God!

She Was Never This Good in Bed, Even When She Was

Brian’s POV.

Zacky and I were monumentally excited as we raced to clear the bus; Sophie and Layla were laughing in the bunks as a scene of chaos was unleashed underneath them. Matt was protesting loudly as Zack attempted to frog march him off his own tour bus. He left, thanks to Pippa, still cussing vibrantly.

“You know, I would have thought they’d be more inventive with their ‘punishment’.” Sophie commented to Layla.

We were part way up the stairs when we heard their discussion. Being nosey, we stopped and listened to them giggling.

“Fluffy hand cuffs and clearing the bus, Sophie. They’re being too inventive if you ask me.” Layla struggled against her bindings, I think; there was a loud jingling of chains.

Zack shrugged, a smug grin playing on his lips. They weren’t wrong about us being inventive. We’d really gone to town with our pay back. What they didn’t know was that a lot of the stuff we had gathered was already stashed in our suit cases from our last visit home. Yes, we pick up sex toys to bring on tour.

“Oh and here they are. Do we get to know what torture you’re going to put us through? Or are we going to be treated like naughty girls, and kept in the dark?” Sophie wiggled her eyebrows at me flirtily.

“You’re right about a few things there misses. You are being treated like naughty girls and being blind folded. So there’s the dark bit too.” I could feel the smirk stick its self to my face as I thought about what we were going to do.

The two sighed, leaning back so they were lying in the bunks. Zack pulled his blindfold from his back pocket and tied it around Layla’s smiling face. I did the same, only Sophie was scowling at me.

“What’s wrong?” I made sure I tied it in a double knot; she’s crafty enough to get it undone, and we don’t want that.

All I got in reply was a pout, so I kissed her lips quickly. That did the job; she was now trying to suppress a smile. I placed my arms under her back and legs, hoisting her into a bridal lift. I heard Layla squeal loudly, signifying that Zack had mimicked my actions.

We carried them down the stairs. It was no easy job either; the stairs are only small and we had to go down them sideways. It was precarious and I feared more for my own safety than Sophie’s. It was five minutes wasted carrying them down those few steps.

I nearly did my back in making sure Sophie didn’t fall as I stood her up again. I’m getting too old to be doing this kind of stuff any more.

“Some one sounds like an old man!” Laughed Layla.

“That would be dearest Brian, because Sophie’s packing on the pounds and breaking his back.”

“Brian, could you please either lead me over to Zachary, or knock him out for me?” I preferred not to hurt my best friend, so I lead her over to him as he began attaching Layla to her chair.

She threw her hands back clumsily and brought them back round, landing square on Zacky’s ass. I doubt she was aiming for there, but she induced pain all the same.

“Fuck!” He yelled.

“Serves you damn right. And what ever it was I hit, it sure was un-toned.” I couldn’t help but crease at this. Zack ignored the comment and continued his previous job.

Once they were both safely bound down, we grabbed our ‘tools’ ready to begin.

It was easy to tease them and wind them up at first. We flicked the whips, making them crack and scare the girls. They were getting a little rowdy, and not really being serious about their punishment, so we had to bring out the duct tape.

“Brian, what is that can hear?” Sophie’s face had gone white.

“Duct tape, to keep you two quiet.” Zack grinned, doing his ‘evil laugh’.

“I thought two would get a kick out of us screaming?” Layla tried, and failed, to persuade us against it.

“You’ll still scream, just not as loud.” I bet the girls could hear the smirk in my voice as I said this.

“Question, just before I’m silenced. This will also make Brian mad, thus causing Sophie more pain than pleasure, and Zack will be happy so I get more pleasure than pain . . . But why was Brian the girl in your relationship?”

“What?! I was not the girl!” Layla was right when she said I wouldn’t like her theory.

“You were, Bri. Sorry. But you had your arms around Zack’s neck, and that’s generally the norm for what a girl does when kissing her man. Also, being girls we would know.” Sophie tried to suppress a grin at the thought before I put a length of tape over it.

She began speaking, or rather making loud mumbled moaning sounds.

“What was that?” I asked, failing to not laugh at her.

“I think she said that she would much rather have your length in her mouth than tape over it.” Zack giggled as he pulled away from taping over Layla’s mouth.

“How vulgar!” Punishing them this way was far more fun. I now know why they got such a kick out of pranking us.

*

“It’s about time we were let back on this bus!” Jenn complained, pushing straight past me as I opened up the doors.”

“Have fun with your punishment?” Jimmy winked at me and Zack as he passed us, following Jenn into the lounge.

“Umm, Sophie?” Sophie turned round to face Pippa, “I don’t think those shorts are a good thing to wear really.”

“How come?” I could now see what Pippa meant.

When Sophie turned her back to us, a large, long purple bruise glowed against the pale skin of her legs. Maybe I was a little rough with the whip . . .

“Brian!” She shrieked, seeing another few bruises and welts on her legs. I was pretty sure had she checked under her top, a few more would be present.

“Someone’s rough when he gets horney.” Matt laughed, pointing at the aftermath of our games.

Sophie gave me an evil smirk before heading off up the stairs to put something less revealing on. I followed her, just to check she wasn’t in a mood with me.

“You owe me now. I didn’t even realise you’d maimed me.” She was rooting around in her suitcase as she spoke.

I bent down and picked her up so she was facing me. Before I could replace her on the ground again her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. She and Layla were right about that being a female gesture; I was so stupid! She pressed her lips to mine quickly.

“Now this sort of owing I can do.” I grinned at her, about to claim her lips with mine when we were rudely interrupted.

“Hey, we’ve had enough smut for one day. Its sound check time Gates, and . . . Salome.”

“Wow! Zacky Vengeance is educated in literature. I am impressed.” Sophie’s sarcasm confused me.

I was about to voice my mystification when Zack cut across me:

“Salome is one of my favourites. And who said an all excess rock star couldn’t be educated in literature, huh?”

“I did, because I like that poem too and you wear glasses.” She stuck her tongue out at Zack.

“How does that have anything to do with anything?”

“Because they make you look smart. I don’t wear glasses so I have to act smart to prove I am. Damn you!” She shook her fist at him, still firmly attached around my waist.

“And let’s go to sound check before I get any more confused.”

“Can we skip it, please? You still owe me.” Sophie whined, winked at me.

“No, now come on. If you behave, I’ll lend you my glasses.” Zack said, dragging me and Sophie away from the bunks.

“Score!”
♠ ♠ ♠
ALLANAH! YOUR ASS BEST COMMENT THIS!

355 comments?
You guys are good at getting comments in quick.
(: