Status: In Progress

Beautifully Broken

Chapter 5

It had been one week. One week since I found out Chris was cheating on me. One week since he broke off our engagement and went off on me. And surprisingly enough…..I was doing pretty good, I mean I was still cutting myself every other night but that was normal. Alyssa and Vanessa were still making plans to kill Chris, and after I told them what he said to me, Alyssa went ballistic and started screaming and cursing at him in Spanish. It would have actually been quite amusing to watch if I wasn’t in the state that I was when it took place. Today was Monday, and our manager/adoptive mother had called us up and told us she was stooping because she had an important announcement to make. I for one was not curious as to what the announcement was for, figuring it probably had something to do with us getting ready to start working on our next CD.

I couldn’t have been wrong.

When Miranda arrived she had a nervous smile on our face, and when she saw me she immediately came over to hug and I guess console me. “Oh Mija, I’m so sorry about everything that happened.” She said sympatheticly.

I gave her a small smile, “It’s cool Miranda, everything happens for a reason.” She smiled at me in return,”Now what was that big announcement you wanted to make.” Her smile faltered a bit, as she stepped walked into the kitchen and started looking around. Alyssa, Vanessa and I followed her of course.

“You know I just LOVE what you girls have done with the place, it’s so homey.” She gushed

“Yeah uh huh thanks,” Nessa said unenthusiastically, “Now what was it you wanted to tell us.”

“And you girls are getting so big…..Alyssa have you started using something different on your hair? It looks so pretty.” Miranda continued, as she ran her hair through Alyssa’s hair.

And of course with Alyssa being the slow one out of us three, was falling for it,”Thank you! Actually I have. I-”

“Alyssa!” I scolded

“Oh yeah, Miranda cut the bull crap and tell us what the hell is going on.” Alyssa demanded more serious.

“Alright…….well as you know…..the record company doesn’t want you guy’s staying on break too long…..right?”

“Right.” Vanessa agreed.

“And you guy’s also aware of the fact that you have younger fans also, not just older one’s right?” She continued trying to avoid the subject.

“”Miranda what the hell is going on?” I asked irritated.

She paused for a second before answering, “You guy’s are going on tour again.”

“That’s all?” Vanessa questioned, “I thought it was something more serious like-”

“Your going on tour with The Jonas Brothers.” She said in one breath. Alyssa, Nessa, and I looked at each other before we fell out laughing.

“Miranda, girl, you so crazy.” I said, between laughs. “But no, seriously, who are we touring with?”

“I am serious.” She said, and I was about to start laughing again until I saw the look on her face.

“Oh.My.God.....your fucking serious.” I said shocked.

“What the hell Miranda?!” Vanessa screamed, “Are you out of your damn mind?! We can’t go on tour with Disneys Dream Team!”

“Yeah and I mean were not even on the same damn record label with them!” Alyssa chipped in.

“Well in a way you kind of are, the same company that owns Hollywood records has a contract with Magic (our record label).”

“Who gives a Goddamn?!” I yelled, “Miranda lets be serious here, besides the fact that we all share the same religion and both have a love of music. We have NOTHING in common with them. We drink, they don’t. We party, they don’t. We have fucking sex! They. Don’t.”

At that, Alyssa gasped. “They don’t party?” Vanessa shook her head no. “What the fuck are they, Amish?”

“Alright enough is enough girls!” Miranda screamed. “You are going on tour with them and that’s final! You meet with them in 2 hours at Hollywood records, I’ll have the limo come pick you up.”

“Whoa whoa? 2 hours? I know your tripping now.” Vanessa said, crossing her arms.

“Yeah, cause were not going.” Alyssa chimed in.

“Oh yes you are.” She said sternly, before heading towards the front door.

“Like HEL we will.” I said as I heard the door open. “Were not fucking going and you can’t make us!” I yelled as I heard the door slam shut.

JBJBJBJBJB

“I can’t believe she made us go.” Vanessa said crossing her arms, glaring at the plain white wall of one of the many rooms in Hollywood Records buildings. Yes…..sadly….she did in fact make us go. With a little help from our extremely tall and buff bodyguard Tony…..yeah he had to drag us out.

“This is bullshit.” I said VERY annoyed.

“Girls,” Miranda started, as she rubbed her temples. “Can you PLEASE lighten up on the cussing? You know the boys don’t use language like that.”

Alyssa scoffed, “So let me get this straight, they don’t cuss, they don’t drink, they don’t have sex, they don’t party…..what the hell do they do then?!” Alyssa screamed as Vanessa and I laughed.

“Well we like sports, music, our fans, no we LOVE our fans.” A masculine voice said, the voice came from the door and the three of us quickly turned our heads to see who the voice came from. And when we did…..our mouths dropped. There, standing in the doorway, were the three hottest guys I have EVER seen. The one on the left was tall but a little shorter than the other two, he had curly brown hair, pretty brown eyes, and…..sideburns? A turn off for me but whatever. His skin was kind of pale, not like Vampire pale, but,…..you know. The one in the middle (whom I presume was the on who spoke) was also like his brothers was tall and also had brown curly hair….but wait? I thought one of them had a fro? Looking at his hair again, it looked as if he did but had cut it…….the look worked for him. He kinda had a long face but he was cute; REALLY cute. And then finally the one on the right……..wait a minute…..he looks kinda familiar……..I immediately jumped up as I realized who it was.

“You!” I spat, pointing at him, everybody else was looking at me kind of weird except him…..he looked confused at first but then squinted his eyes to get a better look at me. His eyes widened and a look of anger took over his handsome features.

“Street girl?!” He yelled, looking at me with that same disgusted look…….wait a minute…..I KNOW he did NOT just call me street girl. It was then at that moment I KNEW that this was going to be a LONG and DIFFICULT tour.
“Street girl?!” He yelled, looking at me with that same disgusted look…….wait a minute…..I KNOW he did NOT just call me street girl. It was then at that moment I KNEW that this was going to be a LONG and DIFFUCULT tour.