Status: Finished

The Tiniest Lie Rips Out Your Whole Soul

Chapter 20: Life

The baby cooed in my arms. It was obvious it was Edward’s kid. He looked exactly like him.

I hummed slowly as the baby slept in my arms.

There’s a chuckle and I look up and see Matt at the door. He was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed at his chest.

“What?” I laughed he had a certain look on his face.

“You make motherhood look like a piece of cake.”

He lifts himself off the door frame and walks over to me. He looks down at Nick, the baby and smiles.

“Hey there little guy. Do you think ours will have mine or your eyes?”

I almost choked. My eyes wide. Babies meant having… sex!

He saw my reaction and grinned.

“Don’t worry. I can wait an eternity for you.” He kissed my forehead and walks away.

At dinner I was in the lead now. I took Nicholas’ seat.

“As you might know, today we lost a life and gained another. Nicholas Matthew Johnson has joined this lovely family,” There were chuckles from Hell Boy. “When he grows up he will hopefully join the organization and kick evil ass.”

I raised my cup of blood.

“To our new addition to this weird ass family, to his mother Allison.”

“Ay!” Echoed through the room.

We drink to the bottom.

A couple of days later Nick became the main topic. For two reasons, one because he was always with me and second because it was the first son of Edward and technically if Edward is killed then Nick is next in throne because of the royal blood in him.

“Does Edward even know Allison was pregnant?” I asked Matt as we watched little Nick sleep.

“I don’t think so. We kept Allison a big secret. He might know though.”

“I don’t think he cares.” I confessed.

“I love you, Emilia.”

I look over to Matt. “I love you, too Matt.”

“Marry me.” He whispers.

[Flashback]

"Ahem," Matthew cleared his throat. "Emily, for ten years we've been together and I love every second I've spent with you and it has been... amazing. You saved me, Emily, before you I was so lost and you brought me love and care. I love you so much... I don't think 'I love you' begins to cover how much you mean to me."

He reaches behind him and everyone holds their breath and he shows a little red box. I stopped breathing, not that I needed to, force of habit. He lifted the box's cover and it was a simple, yet, elegant engagement ring. By his unsteady breathing I could tell he was nervous as well.

"I've never... well willingly... done this." He chuckled at the reminder of Madeline and his forced engagement. "Emilia Halo Johnson... will you marry me?"

This is it. One word and my life would be changed for the better.

"Ye--"

KABOOM!!!

[End of Flashback]

“Emily?!” Matt shook me.

I didn’t realize the tears until Matt removed them.

“It all happened when you asked me to marry you… and when I was going to say yes… there was a big… kaboom.”

Matthew kisses me. I mean really kisses me. It was one of those kisses that held so much passion so much feeling in it that you feel like your heart can’t take this much happiness.

“It’s not the same.” He said.

“I realize that… I just. Every time I think back to happiness there is always something bad.”

“But you’re in the here and now.”

“I need to let go, but… I just… don’t know how.”

The door opens and Liz looks at us and grins.

“Did I interrupt something?”

I felt embarrassed.

“Yeah, a bit.” Matt joked and I playfully glare at him.

“I’m here for the baby. I’m taking little Nick to the nursery.” Liz picks up little Nick and closes the door behind her.

“Hmm, I already miss the little guy.” I pouted.

“Hey, am I going to have to fight with a baby for your affection?” Matt joked again and I laughed.

“Maybe, what do you have to offer?” I smirked.

I laughed as he pinned me to the bed. He had his knees on both side of me and my hands above my head.

“Ooh, scary.” I teased.

He growls and clashes his lips on mine with such dominance.

My world got dizzy, in a good way. Soon our clothes were off. I didn’t really know what to do but my body sure seemed to know what it wanted, Matt.

I had taken dominance and he was under me and I went down on him and I moaned at the feeling of his size. I took him in slowly. His hands were on my breast messaging them. I went all the way down and he groans. I ride him slowly. I plant kisses on his chest and I rode him faster.

“Emily, fuck!” He groans and he flips us so now I’m under him. “You’re having too much fun without me.”

He thrust inside of me and I yelped in pleasure. He rolls his hips finding my soft spot.

“Oh… fuck!” I cursed at the amazing feeling. “Harder.”

He did as I told him and I felt my eyes roll back in pleasure. He kisses my neck and bites down and I felt all kinds of pleasures explode in me. They were like fireworks and I screamed his name.

A few seconds later he yelled mine and collapsed besides me.

He wraps his arms around me and starts to kiss me again. I was breathing hard and he was a little sweaty.

“God I missed you.” He says between kisses.