The Immortal World's Saviors

Back to America! Great...

Your P.O.V.

"Wake up." a voice told me as something shook me gently.

With a grunt, my eyes opened. My eyes meeting two other brown ones. Alarms ran through me, making me jump off the bed to the floor landing on my feet like a cat.

"Woah!" Tom called after me.

"Don't do that Tom." I warned him as I tried to even out my overly excited heart beats and breaths.

"Sorry. Just that it was time to get up." He said getting up and at my side.

Gently, I straightened out and stood up. Tom held out his hand to help me. With a small smile, I grasped his tough guitar playing hand.

"Gross." I said making a face.

He just stuck out his tongue at me and chuckled. His laughing made me laugh too.

"Lets go before they send a search team for us." he said and tugged me along gently helping me.

Once we got to the stairs,I gripped onto the railing for me dear life. The pain killers had worn off. I bearly made it down a step before I stopped,"I can't make it down."

"It hurts?"

"Yes, I can't make it down. Sorry."

He thought for a second, a smirk on his face. Oh, no. "Okay. I will carry you down."

"No, Tom its okay. Really." I tried to reason.

"No buts." he said in a 'tone'.

He got on the same step as me. "To make sure you won't fall, I will carry you infront of me. Alright?"

My only answer was a nod. He nodded too before he got to work. My arms wrapped around his neck from the front. My legs were lifted up and wrapped around his waist. His hands folded under my butt to help hold me up. A blush threatening to come on, but I controlled it with irregular breathing.

"Ready?" he asked me.

I turned to face him directly, "No."

"Alright then." he said and started down the stairs carefully no to move so much.

I was surprised, he was pretty strong. I am not sure Bill could have carried me. Hell, my little sister could probably carry him with ease. Why am I thinking about him?

I turn my attention to Tom, "Why you so helpy?"

He stared into my eyes and stopped, "Dunno. Just feel like it," he shrugged and kept on going.

"Thanks. I'll make it up to you later. Promise." I said in Camy's voice.

He smiled, "Damn right you do. Next time I get hurt, You have to carry me down the stairs," he joked.

I thought about it for a minute, "Deal." I sniffed, "You smell weird."

"I smell like a man," he beemed.

I gave him a yeah right look and whispered, "A smelly ass man."

"Hey!" he protested just like his brother.

My reply? I stuck my tongue at him. A weird look came over him. He made it look like he was going to bite my tongue!

"AH!" I shrieked pulling in my tongue, my eyes wide open.

"Tom!" Simone shouted at him.

Turning to look around, I found that we were in the kitchen with Simone and Bill. Guess the others are late for breakfast. Bill looked at us with a look that I couldn't describe. The meaning behind it was to scrambled up with so many different emotions mixed in that made it hard for me to read.

"Yeah, Tom." i scolded back.

"You should be nice to me. I carried you down the stairs and let you sleep with me when you had a bad dream." he told me as he set me down on the ground.

"You had a bad dream?" Simone asked next to me with concern.

I nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she pushed further.

I shook my head.

"Mom," Tom protested, "Food. Feed. Me." he pleaded.

Simone shook her head and went back to cooking, "Times like this make me wish that you would have moved out like normal 19 year olds." she mumbled loud enough for us all to hear.

I burst out laughing and sat down on the chair. A paper towel roll was thrown at me, "Shut up, Kitzia." Tom glared at me.

"Simone." I whined like a little kid, I always did that when Tom was being mean to me, "Tom hit me with a roll." I rubbed my head where it hit.

"Tom! Behave or you don't get to eat!" she scolded from the stove.

Usually this was the time when Bill and me would secretly laugh. We always got Tom into trouble. Simone didn't complain though, she liked the evil mom roll we gave her.

Tom gave a grunt, crossed his arms looking to the side and sat down. Bill? He just sat there staring into space.

"Oh, Kitzia. Your books came in." she gestured to a huge box.

My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets, I could hear Tom chuckling under his breath.

"Inside are the assignments that you will mail to your private tutor. The address and everything is inside." she said.

"Noooo." I whined.

"Hahahh!" Tom laughed, "What did you get her? The entire library?"

"Nein, Tom." his mother corrected him as she laid a plate on the table. She stood there taking her little break, "She is actually very smart. We got to look at her latest school work. She is very advanced."

"Puft. Whatever." he muttered.

"What do I have to take?" I asked.

A smile formed on her face, like the one she gave Tom, "You have to open it up and see."

"You know what?" I said thinking about it,"I will wait till tour starts."

Simone shrugged, "Suit yourself."

"When do we leave, mother?" Bill finally speaks.

"Tomorrow. The family of the brothers that you are touring with will pick us up. They are a very nice family, I cannot wait to meet them. So start packing, we leave early in the morning."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, do not talk to me. Do not even look at me. It is 6 in the god damn night. We have been flying since 3 in the god damn morning. The entire flight, I was awake. My back burning like fire. All the medication and what did not help. I felt like shit, and looked like shit. My hair was wilder than usual, like I probably stuck my finger in alight socket. I was wearing some baggy black/red sweats, German Gir t-shirt, and some new Ed Hardy skeleton shoes. And to top it off, I was wearing a BRA. Yes, a BRA. Do you know how painful it is wearing one now?

"You alright, love?" Georg asked me for the uptinth time.

I just glared at him causing him to back the fuck off.

"Give her space, guys." Tom told all the guys.

He grabbed the hand that Bill grabbed when he lead me. The G's noticed too, the behavior between me,Tom and Bill, but they too like Tom were clueless.

"Kitzia." my little sister whined to me rubbing her eyes.

"What is it?" i asked in the most humane voice as I could.

"I am really tired. Carry me." she hugged me.

"Alright." I asked.

I bent down, and picked her heavy butt up. It did give me pain, but oh well. She was still young, I could just bare it for a few more minutes.

"What are you doing?" Simone/Gordon/Tom asked at the same time.

"Its fine." I muttered.

"Here." Tom said as he reached out for her.

"No. I want Sister." she mumbled wrapping her arms tightly around my neck and closed her eyes.

"Its alright. I can handle it." I reassured them.

"Are you sure that you can handle it Sister? I could carry her." Brother said.

"Don't worry, Brother. I got her."

He nodded we continued on walking. A special person(s) thingy got all of our bags, guess because were some kind of VIP that they got all of our bags.

"Almost there." Gordon said.

We made it through the last tunnel thing. The clearing was pretty empty. Only a family of 6 stood in the center. All but two had their hair like poodles. I guess it was the mother that branded all of these poodles.

"Simone!" the dark curled woman shouted at Simone in glee.

"Denise!" Simone shouted back and ran to her.

The women having a moment. A non lesbian lover moment. ( Kangaroo Jack moment ). We made it over to them and just stared at the sight. Frenchie Fifi, Drag Queen, Elvis, mini Frenchie, curl lady and dude were there.

"Hello, I am Gordon Trümper." Gordon said sticking his hand out to the dad.

"Hello. I am Paul Kevin Jonas." the dude told him shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you." he replied.

"As well. Let me introduce you," Paul said gesturing to his clan, "These are my sons, starting with the oldest, Kevin," he went justuring to each one, "Joseph, Nicholas, Franklin. And my wife Denise."he finished. When the hand shakes were done with came our turn.

"Nice to met you all. This is my family, except those two," he gestured to a pouting Georg and Gustav.

We started to laugh, waking up my sister. With a yawn she awoke rubbing her sleep away from her eyes.

"These are my twin step sons," he gestured to them,"Tom and Bill."

"Hi," they both muttered.

"And my new kids," he said with a grin, "the oldest, Kitzia Marie," he gestured to me and then the others, "then Helio Ernesto, we call him Spear,and lastly this little one, Camila Gabrielle. And lastly my wife, Simone."

"Nice to meet you all," Spear and me said at the same time.

"You can talk?" Drag Queen, Frenchie, and Elvis shouted in alarm.

"Yup. I got my voice back," I said with a smile.

"Kitzia. Put me down." Camy told me.

Gordon helped take her from my arms and set her down, "She hurt her back very badly." he said in explanation.

When she got down, she met the mini Frenchie. He hid behind his older version and she hid behind me. They were both shy.

"New kids?" Denise asked in confusion.

"They are adopted," Simone said.

"Oh." was all they said.

"Your English is very good," Paul told me.

"Thank you. I was born and raised here." I told him straight in the eyes.

"What ethnicity are you?" a nosy-ish Denise asked.

"Um. We are of mixed descent. Latin. European. And Oriental." I told her.

"I can see that you are mixed. I would have guessed Latin and European, not Oriental though." she continued.

"Japanese, I think."

"Denise. Lets not hold up here. We need to get them settled at their hotel." Paul thankfully broke this one.

"Right. Right. Follow me." Paul lead us outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were at the hotel. A fancy one to admit. I think it was a Hyatt, remind me check later. The rooms were assigned. The G's in one. Twins in one. Married people in one. And lastly, the three Saviors in the last one.

Turns out we had to have dinner with them. My duty was to dress these two and get myself ready. We all took showers and got ready.

My sister's hair was similar to mine, but hers wasn't curly, just straight with a lot of volume. So, I straigthened it. My brother had his spiked up all the way. Me? I was too tired and lazy so I had them do it for me. It was weird, my and my sister looked so much the same now. As did my brother, he too had straight hair, except his was naturally silky straight.
Our styles are different. My sister is a prep. My brother was street. Me the punk/emo/street.

She was dressed in jeans, pink Hannah Montana shirt that I wanted to through out the window. Lastly with some slip on black vans with hearts on them, with a matching black with hearts jacket.

My brother went baggy blue jeaned, really loose fitting black Ecko shirt, matching Ecko jacket, and some white Jordons.

For me, I had my black short figure tight tank top that stopped at the end of my ribs with a huge skull in the center with red eyes. My bandages showing a lot, they reached all the way down my hips. Black baggy cargo pants with chains that started were my bandages ended. A white Rocka wear jacket that Tom gave me that stood out a lot. And lastly my new black low rise Ed Hardys that had skulls on either side.

Maybe I over did it? Nope, not in my book. Grabbing my favorite MCR side bag, I threw in my ipod, wallet, and cell and exited. When we walked down to the lobby were the rest waited, I could feel their eyes on me.

"A little too much?" I said as we walked in.

"Just a little, but don't worry dear." Simone reassured me.

"Yes, de-er." Tom mocked.

"Watch it Tom, you won't eat." Simone threatened with a smile.

We all laughed at the look Tom had. Like a kid who was threatened not to get a present.

"How-" Bill was cut off by Drag Queen running in.

"Lets go!" he said a chirpy tone.

We nodded and followed. Me behind, Tom pulled me like a kid.

"Jeez.Cool it you two, someone is going to think that you are dating." Georg joked.

When he didn't get a responce his mind wondered a bit too much, "You are not, right???"

"No Georg. Now shut up." Bill impatiently said and walked infront.

"Whats chewing his butt?" Spear asked.

"Dunno,little man." Gustav said.

We made it outside and came upto meet 2 large cars. I think that they were two black Hybrid GMC Denalis Sierra XL.

"Alrighty then,young mighty travelers," Drag Queen started in his weird girly voice, "Adults in one driven by my dad and you youngersters-"

"Shut up Joe,"an annoyed Frenchie cut him off.

Paul came out and greeted everyone, "Alright. Adults and young kids with me. Older teens in teen car."

"See yah!" I said and walked over to the adults car.

"Nein!" Tom, Georg, and Gustav pulled me back.

They huddled around me.

"If we have to ride in their car." Tom started.

"And we have to deal with them." Gustav continued.

"You deal with their shit too," Georg ended it.

"Fine, babies much." I muttered.

Everyone pilled into their designating car. The order was

Elvis-Bill
Drag Queen- Frenchie- Gustav(pissed may I add)
Tom- Me - Georg

"What kind of music do you listen to?"Drag Queen.

"Yea. Any one got an Ipod?"Elvis asked.

"Me. Here." I gave them my Ipod.

"Wait, we need to switch seats so you can control the thing." Elvis said.

Now we changed seats again.

Elvis - Bill
Tom - Me - Drag Queen
Frenchie - Georg- Gustav (Happy now)

"Pick one that I like,"Tom told me with a wink.

I winked back and turned to Georg and Gustav who winked back. Drag Queen looked at me oddly. My fingures ran across the wheel and turned up the volume, Tell Me When to Go by E-40.

The bass hit really loud. Tom and me started jumping up and down to the music and moving around kind of stupid. We could feel the G's in the back jumping against an freaked out Frenchie. The car was even jumping up and down.

"SHUT THAT OFF!" Bill shouted.

Immediately we all stopped and I turned off the music. I had never heard him shout before and that was what scared me and the others as well.

"Calm down, little brother." Tom told him but he ignored it.

"Put something else on, guess he doesn't like being Ghetto like us,"Drag Queen made stupid signs with his fingures.

With an eyebrow raised I asked, "Do you know what you are representing?"

"Ah...No."

"What would you know?" Frenchie asked really close behind me.

"My step father was a gangster from here. I know a bit here and there."

"Okay." Elvis said akwardly.

"You had a step father?" Gustav asked.

"Yeah. I did." I muttered. Case closed.
The rest of the car ride, it was quiet. The tension really great.I unplugged my ipod and listened to my music, handing an ear piece to Tom. I leaned on him and closed my eyes listening to music.