Crawling Towards the Sun

Chapter Five

Clap. Clap. Clap

"That was pretty good. I suggest adding another name to that Lily group." I froze up, staring at the gorgeous figure coming towards me.

"Kenna? Oh my god!" Damian yelled. He tackled the woman. Q slowly walked over to her.

"Q, look at you. Trying to act mature. And Damian...yeah."The Model Kenna stated taking a good look at the guys.

"Oh, Lily, this is MaeKenna, our big sister." Damian pointed.

"I thought you said you were still in London. Q asked, sounding fed up. She eyed him.

"What does it matter? I'm here now." Kenna replied hastily. She looked at me and smiled. I immediately dropped my head and started to swing my left foot. " Oh wow, are you okay?" I didn't reply.

"On with the boot camp!" Damian yelled.

"Oh shut up!" Kenna shouted back. Damian looked at her with fear written all over his face.

"Look Kenna, you can't just pop up unexpectedly."

"Really, last I checked I still owned part of this house and I can do as I want. I'm your older sister and I have the higher authority. So please little bro, stop trying to be the parent or older sibling in the matter. Stay in your place and leave the big dogs alone."

Q glared at his sister. I blinked a few times, my eyes burning from having them up so high. Q stormed in the house. Damian threw is stick down and walked inside. Kenna smiled at me and walked in.

"Hey Lily, boot camp is still in session. Just taking a little break!" Damian yelled from the back door. I walked around looking through the trees for other houses. There were none in sight.

"Ready to go home?" Q asked me. I shrugged and he groaned. "Ready to go?"

"Actually, I'm not." I thought out loud. Whoa, I was actually getting comfortable. Q's eyes stretched.

"Uh, okay, um, I'll be in my room." He turned and walked away. I waited a short while, then followed.

"Lily, tomorrow, beware, Boot Camp will be bigger and harder than ever!" Damian threw his arm over my shoulder as I sat there awkwardly on the couch. I eventually dosed off. Someone picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. I cracked one eye open to see who it was.

"Night Layla, hope we weren't too strange for you." Q whispered, obviously unaware of my waken presence. I got comfortable on the bed and went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late updates. I've been really sick lately and I can't even think straight. Uh, I won't be updating as often anyway. I dropped a couple clubs but I still have Student Council, Orchestra, Battle Of The Brains, BETA Club, Bloggers, and a couple more that I don't even remember. So, please comment and I will put myself in agony just to get out the next chapter!