Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

And if all that cant hold you back...

--Jen--

"HURRY UP! DRIVE FASTER!" I yelled at the cab driver. What can I say? I was nervous! More panicky than anything! Danielle is like my best friend, and I don't feel like going to tell my aunt Danielle killed herself for the sake of Bill. Oh mein gott!

"West Hamburg street is blocked off due to the situation."

"SHE'S MY COUSIN! GET ME THERE! NOW! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!" I screamed.

The man looked scared. Woops. But that's not important. All I want is for Danielle to be safe! Maybe if this driver wasnt going three miles per hour I would have been there by now.

"PEDAL TO THE FUCKING METAL!" Deanna screamed. We were all leaning forward, and as the man pressed harder on the pedal, we flew back against the seat and were there in about five minutes.

"Best of luck, ladies!" He called, but we could hardly hear him. We were too busy running.

"Woah, girlies. No admittance." A cop said

"PLEASE! STOP!" Karissa screamed, Horror- movie style at the man, "THAT'S MY FRIEND! AND JEN'S COUSIN!" She was crying.

I grabbed Kris's arm as Deanna and I pushed passed the guard. They wouldn't let us past the security tape.

"DANIELLE! SPRING NICHT! BITTE SPRING NICHT!" Kris called

"DANIELLE! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!" I screamed. We were all in tears.

--Bill's POV--

We were all sitting in the living room. Tom was laying down on the couch, probably listening to Samy Deluxe on his iPod. Gustav and Geo were sitting on the floor playing Super Mario. I was just sitting by my window, looking out on the loneliness of this world.

"DANIELLE! SPRING NICHT! BITTE SPRING NICHT!" I heard a voice yell bloody murder from down below.

"DANIELLE DONT JUMP!" Another voice yelled.

"Guys. Put on the news now! What's going on!?" I asked, panicking.

"But I almost beat level 16!" Gustav complained.

"NOW!" I asked. I was really getting worried.

Gustav and Geo changed the channel to the news. The headline says "Attempting Suicide on West Hamburg Street"

The camera was panning along the street. Many spectators down below, near an ambulance with concerned friends. The camera then panned up to show a beautiful brunette in a Tokio Hotel tee shirt on top of our building.

"NEIN!" I grabbed my coat and ran out the door.

I ran down the stairs at the speed of light. Danke Gott we were only on the second floor.

"What's happening?" I asked the girls with the tears running down their cheeks.

"DANIELLE!" The short one pointed at the beautiful one.

"She can't do this!" The one in the blue jeans sobbed, "She's my cousin. She's my best friend! She can't!"

The taller one with the poofy hair turned around and looked at me in the eyes.

"HOLY GEORG LISTING YOU'RE...!" She was interrupted by shrieks of the bystanders. The girl, Danielle was heading toward the edge! There is no way I can get up there in time.

She took one step closer, and she fell.

"NEIN!" The girls screamed.
I dashed as fast as I could, breaking the security tape. She was falling at the speed of light!
I held my arms up as she landed safely in them.

"Yo-yo-your. B-bill K-Kaulitz?" She stuttered as tears poured down her cheeks, "My saviour."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?!
Comment it!