Overdressed and Underage

Chaper 4

You know when being with someone just feels right? You know that you feel something more than like towards someone but don't know how to describe and express it? Yeah, I felt that way with Kaytee. I knew that I wanted to be with her, and it wasn't that I didn't know why because I did, she made me feel good, it was just that I didn't know how to tell her. I mean, as far as I know, most people think our relationship is purely physical, but we felt something for each other. I'm usually good with words, but when it came to Kaytee, and telling her how I felt. Words failed me. I was speechless. I, Alex Gaskarth, was speechless for once in his life because of a girl.

But Kaytee was different; she wasn't like the other girls I'd dated before. When we were
recording over the summer, I'd call her in the middle of the night, so I could hear her sleep.
She had a sick sense of humour, and the attitude to go with it. She was amazing.

"Alex, dude, stop daydreaming, pay attention," Jack said, nudging me.

"Yeah, said the dude whose probably just woken up," I said, paying attention.

"No, for once I've been awake," he said proudly.

"Is Kaytee in today?" I asked "I didn't see her this morning."

"I think she's sick, ask Morgan at lunch, she normally rides with her in the mornings," I nodded and turned my attention to the teacher.

"How long until the bell?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes, you've been spaced out all the way through," Jack whispered smiling. We turned our attention to the teacher for the last few minutes.

"I've been thinking about Kaytee," I said, as we slung our bags over our shoulders after
class ended.

"Big surprise there," Jack said, sarcastically.

"No man, I think I love her, its crazy,"

"Nah brah, you can see there's something there,"

"Something where?" A voice asked from behind. I turned around and saw Morgan and Holly, stood next to the door of our class.

"Something between Kaytee and Alex,"

"Well, obviously, they're going out," Holly said.

"No, he means like something." Jack said.

"Oh my god he loves her!" Morgan shouted, causing people all around to look at us.

"Shut up Morgan!" I said

"Too bad she's ill today, isn't it, you could have told her," Holly said.

"Is she okay? How sick was she this morning?" I asked, as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"Sick enough for her mom to answer the door and say she was still in bed," Holly said.

"Maybe I should go after school, she how she is," I said, "she's never sick,"

"I know, we were there for like a minute, when her dad shouted her mom about her," Morgan
said.

"No more talk of sick people!" Jack said, as we walked into the cafeteria. Holly put her arm around me and leant her head on my shoulder.

"She'll be fine, Aubrey's skipped today to spend the day with her," she said.

"Way to make me feel better Holly," I said sarcastically, "I should be there. I'm such an ass,"
Holly grabbed hold of my shoulder and spun me to face her.

"Alex! Kaytee wouldn't want you to skip school for her. She's probably yelling at Aubrey right now for going!" She snapped.

"But that's not the point, I'm her boyfriend! I'm meant to be there!"

"She doesn't need you there Alex! Trust me!"

"Guys!" We looked over at Rian who had shouted us and noticed everyone looking at us arguing. She let go of me and we walked over to where our friends were sat.

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

"Alex wants to skip the rest of the day and see Kaytee," Holly said.

"There's no point," Morgan said. "If you two would have stopped arguing and came over sooner you would have known that Aubrey's on her way back. In between puking, Kaytee's been shouting at her, telling her to come back to school, now just shut up the pair of you! You can go see her after school!"

I looked down at the table, I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Morgan asked.

"To get some food," I snapped. I went and got my food, aware of the eyes on me as I
passed. I got to the lunch line, then looked at my friends, they were all talking amongst themselves. Morgan and Jack were shamelessly flirting with each other. I turned around, starting walking away, towards the doors.

"Alex!" Rian shouted from the other side of the room. I ignored him and left, stopping at my locker on the way out of school.

"Alex?" I turned around the voice.

"Hi Aubrey,"

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" she asked, as I stuffed some of my books into
my bag and pulled my hoodie on.

"To go and see Kay,"

"She'll shout Alex," Aubrey said. "She's scary when she shouts you know that,"

"At the moment, I don't care, I have to tell her something," I slammed my locker door shut. "I
need to see her, I'll see you later," I walked off, leaving her in the middle of the hall, staring at me. I left the school, jogging down the front steps. I pulled my good up, despite the sun, and began to walk to Kaytee's.

"Alex wait up!" I turned around and saw Jack and Rian running after me.

"What are you doing guys?" I asked.

"Coming to cheer Kaytee up with you!" Jack said.

"I just called Zack, he said he'll be round as soon as he can get out of school." Rian said. I
smiled at my friends.

"Aubrey said we needed you find you before you did something stupid." Jack said.

"I just need to talk to her brah," I said,

"Your going to tell her aren't you?"

"Tell her what?" Rian asked.

"That he loves her,"

"You haven't said it yet?"

"Will you two just shut up, please, I'm nervous as it is!"

"The last time he got nervous around Kaytee was when he asked her out for the first time, even though they'd already slept together a few times." Jack said.
"Wow," Rian said. "I remember that, he was scared she'd say no,"

"Seriously, shut the fuck up." They just laughed and we carried on walking.

When we got to Kaytee's house Zack was outside waiting for us, sat on her lawn.

"What took you guys so long?" He asked, smiling. Rian and Jack laughed and helped him
up.

I ignored him and walked up to her front door and knocked on.

"Hi Mrs Owens, is Kaytee there?" I asked, her mom when she answered.

"She's upstairs, why don't you boys come in? I'm sure she'd love to see you,"

I took a breath and walked into her house, and up the stairs towards Kaytee's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4! Posting this story reminded me how much I love writing it!

Thank you so much to all my subscribers! But don't be shyy comment me!