Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Heard That

"Please Mom. Five more minutes."

My voice is muffled in my pillow as my mom tries to wake me for school.

"You said that five minutes ago, when your mom came in."

The low rumbling voice does not to Mom. I sit bolt upright, instantly awake. Troy smirks at me from where he sits on the edge of my bed.

It's been a month since that party. Four weeks since Troy and I t admitted to liking each other. So now we're 'together'.

"Morning gorgeous." He says to me, reaching his hand out to me and ruffling my hair.

"Yeah right," I roll my eyes, envisioning what my hair must look like.

"Right." Troy says, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

I look down, still not accustom to the attention. I hear Troy sigh and look up at him and his silver eyes. My fingers lift from the covers of my bed and come to rest on his cheek.

Troy tilts his head into my hand and closes his eyes. I watch as his chest rises and falls with another sigh. I lean in and give him a quick kiss him on the lips when he's not looking.

I jump up and laugh as his eyes snap open and glare at me. He leaps after me and catches me around the waist as I try to run into the bathroom. We're laughing and goofing off when Mom calls up the stairs.

"All right! You two do have to go to school soon!" Her yell pierces through our fun.

Troy sets me down and I turn to face him. His hand rest on my hips, pulling me close to him. My fingers twist into his hair, and he leans down, placing his forehead on mine.

"See you downstairs." He whispers to me.

I nod and watch him leave. I race to the bathroom and get ready for school. As I brush my hair I think about the whole 'Troy and I' thing.

He went back to his own house, but he still comes over in the morning. He says that his mother can't drive him to school and that carpooling will save the world from over heating and melting the ice caps. I smirked when I heard him say that to Dad.

People at school... well they're them. They warmed up to the idea pretty quick, I guess. I figure that after the first week of school that I had, it's okay to be Troy's girlfriend. Plus even if they weren't okay with it, I wouldn't care.

Wouldn't care one bit

The thought rings around in my head as I go down the stairs and see Troy sitting on the couch. He looks up at me and smiles, a real smile. I race down the last few stairs and tackle him.

What surprises me the most I think, is that I'm not so clumsy anymore. Troy says it's because I finally said that I fell for him. I disagree with him though. I won't let him win that one.

"All right people," Mom says after I finish breakfast, "Let's go. Y'all are going to be late."

"Not with the way you drive, Mom." I say under my breath to Troy as Mom goes into the living room.

"Heard that! Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sigh* so everything up till now has been one week at school and home, and one weekend. I'm fast forwarding to a month in the future. (i know y'all caught that but you know, wanted to say it again.)

so THANK YOU everyone who reads and comments and subscribes! you all make my day so much better when i get to read your comments! *hint hint* <-< >-> @_@ hee hee

~ LOVE AMBER~
XD

p.s.
nine stars! i really want one more! one more one more.
oh, banners would be nice too.

OH! Still need a boy character! please. the journal is still open, please please please!
~Love Amber~
(again)
XD